Better late than never!!

-

hotrod19611

Reaction score
Hey folks! I finally got around to writing in this forum. Been on here for a couple weeks and figured I better say Hi! I'm from PA and have been a MOPAR fanatic since practically I could walk. First car was a 65 Barracuda. Loved that car. Owned 7 since then. Also had just about everything Ma Mopar had to offer. Barracudas, Challengers, Chargers, Road Runners etc. Favorite was my 64 Super Stock Plymouth clone. Had MAX WEDGE wannabe 440 block and 727. With 4.88 gears in an 8 3/4 rear, it made for one helluva street car!! But my all time favorites were my early A body Cudas. In fact I am currently assembling a 66 gasser for the street. Stroker smallblock. If it's a gasser then it will be a 4speed. Just having some trouble putting the straight axle assembly together. That is I haven't found one yet and I'm still learning about that type of front end. I've had several members on here answer questions that were extremely helpful. Hope to have some assembly pics up on here soon. So stay tuned, Sports fans!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Charlie

-
Back