beware beast 360 !!!!!!

-

thadjackson

Reaction score
do not do business with this guy I just lost 242.00 dealing with this guy I sent him 150.00 for a set of wheels and an additional 92.00 for shipping two days later I get a message that he will not send my wheels until I send him another 30.00 and now in completely unresponsive... and I thought I was doing him a favor by sending the money through paypal on the personal side when it was just a ruse to burn me,,, because now paypal wont dispute it... he must do this alot... so now I have to file a dispute with my credit card and they want to do a fraud charge investigation...... so in the end I will get my money back but not until a lot of hassle and headaches.... so do yourself a favor and avoid BEAST360 unless you like giving money away.......

he likes to get you to pay personal so you cant dispute.... nice..............
no honor system here..... and he said the 30 was more shipping cost....

I hate to badmouth any one as much as anybody does but I have had the same type of problem with him. I was just going to start a thread about it when I saw this one. I bought a disc conversion from him and everything went great until the parts arrived and were missing the front pads.. I contacted him about it and he said that he told me they were $20 extra. I replied with a quote of the EXACT words in the messages we exchanged where he didn't. I sent several more messages asking to work it out and even talked to a mod about other options before going public. I can post the messages if you all are interested.

Note to BEAST360: if you want to clear this problem up I am fine with that. But until then I have to give you a big NO deal!! :wack: :sign9: :thumbdow:

Thanks for the heads up, I :love7: you guys.

Sorry you guys had to get scammed from him in the first place though.
I hope you get what's coming to you (in a good way), and he does do (not so much in a good way)....

I think it is time to make a good seller bad seller thread on the site.

he finally got in touch with me and told me that I should man up and he doesnt care about my timeline and I need to wait two months like some of his other customers... nice huh this guy is a real winner.... tempted to buy a plane ticket instead of new wheels......

Another bad apple! Best thing you could do is what you just did. Post his address and ph# here...

Thad, did you two have an agreed upon shipping cost for all of the wheels (maybe in an email or PM) as well as an agreed upon delivery date?

Did you receive one of the wheels all ready?

Thad, did you two have an agreed upon shipping cost for all of the wheels (maybe in an email or PM) as well as an agreed upon delivery date?

yes we did that I still have the pms from him... he gave me the price and I sent him the money he asked for....

Not another one.......If the seller requested more money for shipping and the buyer doesn't want to make it happen then all money should be immediately refunded to the seller with no hard feelings. Yeah it sucks when a deal falls through but it is the sellers responsibilty to make sure shipping is accurate. Sounds like this guy is a real turd about keeping his customers happy:( How can you run a private enterprise with that type of mentality? I hate hearing about this type of stuff on FABO. I truly wish that everyone was honest and willing to work with people. I guess since the site is getting so big there are going to be people that don't.

Thanks for the heads up too.

yes we did that I still have the pms from him... he gave me the price and I sent him the money he asked for....

Ok, but did you receive one of the wheels all ready?

dunno... sounds to me like the seller screwed up on how much it would cost to ship and is now coming back for more dough. I feel that if the seller did indeed do that..then its his problem and not yours. However, i dont know both sides of the story so I will just hope it works out. Good luck.

-RPM

I've met the guy and bought parts in person. here's what I know...
He lives up on Paris Mnt. about 100 miles from nowhere. LOL
Travels for work. He may be guesstimating shipping and communicating from a motel room and may not come home for a couple months. Part of that is the I-40 mess and how long it takes to get home for a weekend.
Anyway... a little insight for all and good luck to all

I think it is time for a minimum post count requirement in order to sell on this site. There seems to be a lot of bad deals recently.

There is another site I frequent, that requires a minimum number of REAL posts, in order to sell in classifieds. If you do not meet the requirements, your ads are deleted.

I've met the guy and bought parts in person. here's what I know...
He lives up on Paris Mnt. about 100 miles from nowhere. LOL
Travels for work. He may be guesstimating shipping and communicating from a motel room and may not come home for a couple months. Part of that is the I-40 mess and how long it takes to get home for a weekend.
Anyway... a little insight for all and good luck to all
i am sure that in person he is good to go but not through the mail... I wish I was dealing with him in person...

-
Back