Beware of the Dog House -- TFF

-
Man, those dual baggers are expensive!! she should be happy right? LOL HEY leanna, If you were mine, and I bought you a new holley 750 , for your barracuda, would you be happy?

Well I would like to thank you for sharing that with us.
You may have save some one today. :-D

To cool, I will be sharing that one.

Man, those dual baggers are expensive!! she should be happy right? LOL HEY leanna, If you were mine, and I bought you a new holley 750 , for your barracuda, would you be happy?

That's pretty funny mopar head! Truth be told, I've gotten quite a few car parts as gifts over the years (carpet, rims, tires, stereo ...). I can't speak for the next lady motorhead, but I for one would love a new Holley 750. LOL

When the Epilady razors came out, I gave one to my wife, for Christmas. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! I'm still hearing about it, they never forget!!

That's pretty funny mopar head! Truth be told, I've gotten quite a few car parts as gifts over the years (carpet, rims, tires, stereo ...). I can't speak for the next lady motorhead, but I for one would love a new Holley 750. LOL
Then your my kinda girl. your husband or boyfriend, is one lucky dude! Presents for women, is damn if you do or dont. My opinion, a diamond is only useful if it`s mounted on the end of a tool, for drilling exotic materals. LOL. I guess that`s why I`m alone. maybe someday I`ll finda girl who feels she does`nt need to compete with my barracuda. Ha!

-
Back