Big Block A Body Exhaust Manifolds

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I'd throw it into the exhaust forum. Dunno, maybe it should be in parts for sale. Wasn't there discussion about a thread or something for listing stuff we find on eBay? Anyway, here it is.

This is a pair of 383 A Body exhaust manifolds I found listed on eBay. I don't know anything about these parts, or even if they're correct for an A Body. Just going by what the seller said in the listing. Thought there might be somebody here looking for a set. Here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=005&sspagename=WDVW&category=34203&viewitem=

I have a pair of these manifolds. The passenger is standard B body manifolds. The driver's side is just like the picture. The dump is squished down to clear the steering shaft.
Rod

I have a pair of these manifolds. The passenger is standard B body manifolds. The driver's side is just like the picture. The dump is squished down to clear the steering shaft.
Rod

Look again , the passenger side is DIFFERENT from the std B body manifold , the down tube that connects to the exhaust pipe is a couple inches longer and it angles in toward the engine .

I'm pretty sure by the date codes those are 67 only manifolds , the drivers side is different and more restrictive than the 68/69 drivers side manifold .

They are bid currently to about what they are worth because they are the 67's .

I've tried the link several times & keep getting a Page Load Error. Here's the auction number.

There is something about the way the board creates the link that it adds something to the front of the actual address and you get the page load error .

Admin needs to look at this AND needs to reactivate the forum jump button also ...

The link works fine for me.

John, The forum Jump box is something Joey would have to do. I cant do it myself.

The link works fine for me.

John, The forum Jump box is something Joey would have to do. I cant do it myself.

someone must have changed something because it's working now for me ... on my home computer now anyway ...

someone needs to crack the whip on joey :snakeman:

-
Back