Big Block A Body Headers

-

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually measured the TTI 2" a body headers? It would be nice to have a basic schematic / layout ? Has anyone actually went from 2" headers to the 2 1/8" or 2 1/4" step headers did they make a difference.

75 to 90 hp gain. :)
that's a hell of a claim for an 1/8" on headers ! I talked to a guy that had the fastest car at the mopar meet 2 yrs ago, he had just switched to step headers on a fast 64 dodge , and he loved them, I forgot how muck diff. he said tho. Don`t thinkit was that much. His engine was big / big too.

mopar65 thanks for the information that gives me a lot of information to help me make my decision. I will most likely go with the 2"-2 1/8" step headers as I think they will be my best overall choice.

I would say the gains are to be had if ur over 700 hp. Kim
Any body want a set of used 2" TTI headers that are chrome w/ wrap on them -----LOL
Not worth the trouble of switching. If buying new , maybe a very little > 1 h.p. up top

Any body want a set of used 2" TTI headers that are chrome w/ wrap on them -----LOL
Not worth the trouble of switching. If buying new , maybe a very little > 1 h.p. up top
Interested in the headers, message sent

that's a hell of a claim for an 1/8" on headers ! I talked to a guy that had the fastest car at the mopar meet 2 yrs ago, he had just switched to step headers on a fast 64 dodge , and he loved them, I forgot how muck diff. he said tho. Don`t thinkit was that much. His engine was big / big too.

Please describe big / big. Inquirin minds wanna know. LOL

Please describe big / big. Inquirin minds wanna know. LOL
around 600c.i. if I remember right. The guy was really happy w/ them too. As u know when a guy gets that far along, decent gains get harder to come by !

-
Back