[WANTED] Big Block Bellhousing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Renewing my want ad for Big Block Bellhousing casting number 2892513. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.

There's one down here in S. Texas (not mine) or if it's the one you're looking for. I don't know if this is a good price or not but Mopar parts are rare around here so it might be high???

https://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/pts/d/mathis-1969-dodge-hemi-bellhousing/7255120183.html

Sure would be nice if yall would reply to the post. I just now saw this and the ad has been deleted. If you don't hit reply to post, a notification is not sent. Thanks.

Still looking! Thank you!

Sure would be nice if yall would reply to the post. I just now saw this and the ad has been deleted. If you don't hit reply to post, a notification is not sent. Thanks.

Still looking! Thank you!
Rusty, that's a new to me?? I've always noticed that if anyone posts anything on any thread "everyone" who has posted on that particular thread gets a notice (ALERT)? Isn't that how it works....? I know that I could have put "@RustyRatRod" but didn't think that as necessary? I thought that you would get an "ALERT" that someone had posted on your thread. Been on this forum for 11 years and thought I knew how it worked???? When you posted on this thread (post #3) I got an ALERT. EDUCATE ME!

Last edited:
Rusty, that's a new to me?? I've always noticed that if anyone posts anything on any thread "everyone" who has posted on that particular thread gets a notice (ALERT)? Isn't that how it works....? I know that I could have put "@RustyRatRod" but didn't think that as necessary? I thought that you would get an "ALERT" that someone had posted on your thread. Been on this forum for 11 years and thought I knew how it worked???? When you posted on this thread (post #3) I got an ALERT. EDUCATE ME!

It's never worked like that "for me". It's ok. I wouldda likely missed it anyway. LMAO

The only way I've ever gotten alerts is by being tagged, or being replied to. Otherwise, I never get them. Heck if I know?

I would have gone to check it out for you if you had asked. I would have bargained for you as well!!

Well I appreciate that. I THINK I have found a new one. American Powertrain makes them. I am almost 100% certain they have the correct pattern. I have a call in so we'll see.

The only way I've ever gotten alerts is by being tagged, or being replied to. Otherwise, I never get them. Heck if I know?
Sounds like a job for "SUPER MODERATOR"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8BpmM6vSahyzWQ0Pjl0WZmHGwLI4lbqYOQQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back