Big Block Dual Inlet Fuel Line

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
What are all you guys doing to run a dual feed fuel line to a Holley double Pumper? If I use that chrome dual inlet fuel line, it runs right into my distributor. I don't wanna run a 1" spacer under the carb.
How else can I make ONE fuel line split into TWO so I can hook it to my dual inlet carb??

Thanks in advance.

George

Thought about that, but I have a cool can mounted on the rad support, so I would have to run the line from the rad support almost all the way to the firewall, then make a 180º turn to go into the dual line. I dunno, sounds kinda hokey. LOL Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Anyone else run a B or RB with a dual inlet Holley or am I the only guy here with one? :D

George

Thanks for all the tips.
I am trying to keep the car old school looking, so I didn't wanna use any modern braided lines, although those look killer! LOL
I used a borrowed tubing bender and modified the chrome dual inlet line, then hooked it all together through the cool can. Looks late 60's/early 70's! Right on target!

George

This is the one I made. I have only tried to run one Holley and the one I had was not well-suited to my engine. I tried one of the cheap Chrome lines and it leaked from day one, so I made this up.......

Attachments

• Holley fuel line 01.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Holley fuel line 02.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Holley fuel line 03.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 302
Jim-
That home made assembly is exactly what I was looking to do, but I don't have the tools to make that piece.
That looks awesome! REAL old school.

George

Flaring tool, tube bender & tubeing cutter will only run you about 35 bucks

I didn't do the flares. I bought two lengths that were already made up and used my tubing bender.

Made my own.
IMGP0230.jpg

I would not use the cheap chrome one for 2 reasons...1 THey leak most of the time! 2 if they don't leak and you use them long enough the cheap chrome on the inside of the line flakes off and in the carb it goes! I would fab my own if you are going old school on a budget with a factory feul pump. If you are using an electric pump set it up like womanators...That is how I have mine with no complaints!

-
Back