big block duster street car

-

eric202006

Reaction score
my duster trying to leave at the track
only mopar at the track

297312_1999067292382_1114500096_31755585_7139721_n.jpg

:burnout:

Sweet ride!! Damn that track needs more lighting! Looks like our local 1/8th mile track called "The Nasty" Navasota. Rough as hell too.

LOL!! Here is the Closest track to me. Its called "The Nasty"

At 3:16 is my buddies 63 Maxwedge on the first test hit with our "Home built" Carl-Traks. Took him a few passes but got'm dailed in. Literally lifted the left front wheel for the first time. Pretty cool for a very mild setup! He went to the finals and broke-out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPiFb12Big"]Navasota Niftee 50ees Nostalgic Drags and Show - YouTube[/ame]

When I lived in Dallas back in early 90's loved going to yellow belly alwayas had a good time. I have heard there is a new owner and they have fixed it up alittle from early days.

Troy

LOL!! Here is the Closest track to me. Its called "The Nasty"

At 3:16 is my buddies 63 Maxwedge on the first test hit with our "Home built" Carl-Traks. Took him a few passes but got'm dailed in. Literally lifted the left front wheel for the first time. Pretty cool for a very mild setup! He went to the finals and broke-out!

Navasota Niftee 50ees Nostalgic Drags and Show - YouTube

love the vid.........I get tired of seeing video's with 2 min. of staging and 11 seconds of action.........great meat and potatoes vid. :cheers:

Great video. It looks like everyone had a ball. The track looks really crappy and nasty. I wish we had one like that near where I live up here in Connecticut. Connecticut Dragway closed for good in 1985. Your buddies Max Wedge is sweet.

-
Back