Big Block K-frame ID (Part 2)

-
Price is very fair and it is a 68-69 big block piece. Check the LCA pivot pin tubes, but those can be fixed if they are cracked.

Thats it! Missing the torque strap mount so it must be 67. The mounts are incorrect to my knowledge. The right one is longer due to it bolts to the left head in the front.

Geez, I wish it was closer!! I would have bought it already! Lol!

Price is very fair and it is a 68-69 big block piece. Check the LCA pivot pin tubes, but those can be fixed if they are cracked.

Thanks Jim,

Anyone know how much will it cost to ship from Canada to Virginia? Seller told me he will get back tomorrow for shipping cost, I just want to know the estimate, thanks.

Thouse are the right motor mounts for a 383 big block a body just make sure your motor has the two threded bosses in the block under the head

I don't about Canada, but shipping a k-member (which I have done on a few occassions) is usually around $40. Weight will be right around 40lbs.

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I own a 1969 Dodge Dart and this with Big Block 440 and transmission 727, I wonder what use torsion bar, for I am with problems in the suspension. Thanks!

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I own a 1969 Dodge Dart and this with Big Block 440 and transmission 727, I wonder what use torsion bar, for I am with problems in the suspension. Thanks!

Go to www.justsuspension.com or www.pst.com

You will find what you need there! You can also find them on ebay.com

Just search for 67-69 Formula "S" 383 Barracuda or GTS 383 Dart
Torsion bars

-
Back