-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgedude

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to upgrade my Oil Pan for a 440. Looking at Milodon or sililar, as long as the sump is not too deep, as it will be street driven.

Milodon 30930 would be ideal, with a low profile sump, 7 quart capacity. Let me know what you have shipped to 67544. If you have the matching pickup tube it would be great.

Thanks

Attachments

• 30930_small.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 136
If your really wanting to upgrade, we all know big blocks oiling systems leave a little to be desired. I have a great deal for you.
I have a brand new in the box Milodon oil pan # 30931 for a big block A body, and Milodon #21010 external oiling system. The pan cost me $280.00 the oiling system $412.00. I will sell both for $500.00 plus the ride. Saves you over $200 and gives you the best system available. I bought these and have since sold the car.
If interested pm me.

May be a little more than I need purely street in a rat rod project. The milodon pan is being used for fitment issues only. Thanks.

If your really wanting to upgrade, we all know big blocks oiling systems leave a little to be desired. I have a great deal for you.
I have a brand new in the box Milodon oil pan # 30931 for a big block A body, and Milodon #21010 external oiling system. The pan cost me $280.00 the oiling system $412.00. I will sell both for $500.00 plus the ride. Saves you over $200 and gives you the best system available. I bought these and have since sold the car.
If interested pm me.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back