-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluespyke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have some Big Block Heads, Intake, and Rockers for Sale. The Items will be available to be looked at this weekend at the Indy Cylinder Head Trade show in Indianapolis. I will post pictures tomorrow morning when I unload the truck. Sorry, I'm not more prepared. I'm selling these items, because I decided to start thinning out my own collection of engine stuff. I will be posting more Race Oriented stuff soon. Sorry no stock stuff. PM me for more information. Please see the discriptions below:

Bull Dog Heads
Big Block
New Heads
Ported Flow 346 cfm
Pressure Tested
No valves
$900 OBO

Indy RB Single Plane Intake
Big Block
4150 Flange
$300 OBO

(SOLD) Crane 1.6 Ratio Rocker Arm
Ductile Iron with Shafts (Complete)
Like new
$500 OBO

Last edited:
What size valves do the BD heads take. Do u know what length the valves will need to be. Thanks. Kim

Here is what my head porter told me:

"The valves you need for the heads are p5027 and p5026 precision engine parts. PEP is for dealers only. You can buy direct from SI Industries though."

Please see pictures? The valve part numbers listed above can be bought through SI Industries. The intakes are 2.19, exhaust are 1.81. Please let me know if you have any other questions? Thanks, Bill

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

Here is what my head porter told me:

"The valves you need for the heads are p5027 and p5026 precision engine parts. PEP is for dealers only. You can buy direct from SI Industries though."

Please see pictures? The valve part numbers listed above can be bought through SI Industries. The intakes are 2.19, exhaust are 1.81. Please let me know if you have any other questions? Thanks, Bill

View attachment 1715296419

View attachment 1715296420

Here is the flowsheet for the heads.

IMG_3989.PNG

I have some Big Block Heads, Intake, and Rockers for Sale. The Items will be available to be looked at this weekend at the Indy Cylinder Head Trade show in Indianapolis. I will post pictures tomorrow morning when I unload the truck. Sorry, I'm not more prepared. I'm selling these items, because I decided to start thinning out my own collection of engine stuff. I will be posting more Race Oriented stuff soon. Sorry no stock stuff. PM me for more information. Please see the discriptions below:

Bull Dog Heads
Big Block
New Heads
Ported Flow 346 cfm
Pressure Tested
No valves
$900 OBO

Indy RB Single Plane Intake
Big Block
4150 Flange
$300 OBO

Crane 1.6 Ratio Rocker Arm
Ductile Iron with Shafts (Complete)
Like new
$500 OBO
I'll be at the show and interested in the Crane Rocker Arms. When you say like new, are you saying theyve been ran or simply installed and never ran? Pics? or a time/place to meet tomorrow? Also, do you have the part number?

Thanks

The wear is very minimal. The wear has only wore the brown finish off. You can not feel any wear on them with your finger or finger nail. The pictures may be misleading. Feel free to swing by and view them in person to get a better look at them? We have a swap spot in the south building.

The wear is very minimal. The wear has only wore the brown finish off. You can not feel any wear on them with your finger or finger nail. The pictures may be misleading. Feel free to swing by and view them in person to get a better look at them? We have a swap spot in the south building.
what spot #

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back