-
Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys and gals! I need an oil pan for an A body big block application. This pan will be centre sump,have an indentation for the idler arm and there will be either a 187 or 699 stamped in big bold numbers on the bottom. This is a stock Chrysler oil pan that came in C bodies from 66 through 72 or 72 I believe. Dented pans are fine,as are split ones as long as thier cheap. I can weld it up if need be. Prefer something in Canada but please respond no matter where you are. Can do paypal or money order/cheque.

I am in Southern B.C.

THanks FABO brothers and sista's!!!!!

I have a nice 187 pan and pickup tube that has been tanked. Also have a chrome Moroso style 971 pan that i had in a big block a body. 35.00 for either one.

I just test fit my combo and it's a no-go with the pan I have so I'll take a place in line after Resto and Dart Guy. Something tells me that there are a few more hiding out there.

Jeff

Hi guys .First thanks for the replies! Could you please post some pics of what you have? If you dont know how just p.m me and I'll provide email addy.

thanks!

Paul

i have a bunch of these, but mine are more than $40 each like the above post

Well,I had some responses,but no one sent pics as requested,so I guess Im still looking for an oil pan!

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back