Big Block Plymouth

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
So me and dad got the whimpy 3.3L V6 out of my sister's 93 Plymouth Gran Voyager and I was noticing how big the engine bay is. It occured to me that my girl friend's dad knows where there is a 1970 440-6 Pack motor with its 4 speed pistol grip tranny and a 4.10 suregrip dana.

You guys thinkin what I'm thinkin?

:burnout:

I guess if you can put a hemi into a mini, you can put just about anything into anything

minicooper1.jpg

or a great big radial into a gogomobil

6d4b4c268e4ed967c954aef6d45314de.jpg

I've always liked the sound of a Rolls - Merlin..................

p51_57_2.jpg

Not as radical as what's in this posting but I kind of remember a kit in the old JC Whitney catalog to mount a 340 into a Dodge Colt. I always wondered how much a 1'000 lb weight loss would add to performance.

Having owned Minivans ever since the mid 80's, I love the idea of putting some serious HP into one of them. Add some nice wheels, wide tires in the back and top it off with a surfboard. :glasses7:

Not as radical as what's in this posting but I kind of remember a kit in the old JC Whitney catalog to mount a 340 into a Dodge Colt. I always wondered how much a 1'000 lb weight loss would add to performance.

Having owned Minivans ever since the mid 80's, I love the idea of putting some serious HP into one of them. Add some nice wheels, wide tires in the back and top it off with a surfboard. :glasses7:

You forgot the baby on board sign and scrolling sign which you can writing stuff on. Something like yeah, that just happened after you win a race.

-
Back