Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Big bolt A-arms $80 a pair shipping included , shipped flat rate anywhere in the lower 48.The other two sets sold and shipped ,this is the third set . I only have one more set I will sell . these are going cheap as all my parts do , as I clean them I will list them . I would like to sell to members that need the parts and not to resell . If I your reselling don't inquire. I just would like to see the parts go to the person that is using them. Give the hands on guys a chance. The economy isn't getting better for the hobbiest.

Attachments

• DSCF2613.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF2614.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 140
Cute dog. Pm sent again. Hope I get em, need a set for my car.
I PM'd you back and I haven't heard from you. You were upset on the other thread that someone else bought that set. so I listed this one on here. They are also listed elsewhere and just had another interested person on bothe set I have left. If you want them let me know if I don't here from you they will be sold. Thanks for your interest Steve

(migsBIG) you have Pm'd me for these in two threads and said you wanted them . When I answered you with the paypal payment info . you never responded. This was twice this occurred. There is one set left I will list them tommorrow with pics. If I do not recieve payment from you they will be sold to the next person that pays and there won't be anymore. The rest I have go with complete disc brake setups, That I sell at swap meets

Sorry, I work at night and can't get home til late. When I responded I wasn't upset that the first set was sold, more like shocked as i thought I was 1st to respond. Sorry about that. If I knew you needed the cash within a couple hours, I would have called someone from work to make the payment for me. Ok, I'll send you a paypal payment for the 3rd set tonite. thanks again.

payment sent and I even sent some extra cash to cover the paypal costs. thanks for saving a set for me. The arms I bought with my frontend conversion were bent and the other was cracked. These will finally get my dart moving, as it's been immoble for the last few months.

These are priced very reasonable and can see why they,re selling like hotcakes.Staying ontop of PM,s goes along way.Just sayin..

I love the dog too. Especially the top picture where it is licking its lips, classic shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back