-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OwdKasd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am ready to buy your wheels and tires. I live in MT Airy, NC I want 15 inch Mags with 2356015 tires or very close in size to that. The tires need to have at least 75%. White letter or blackwall is fine. Let me know what you got. I will go up to $600. I will consider all wheels including Ralleys and Magnums.

All wheels with tires considered. Just want very good tread life and decent quality tires. If you want to trade for my American Racing wheels, They are in near mint condition except for the center caps.
DSC_0197.jpg

Slight change: I am looking to trade my A/R's for some Ralleys or whatever you may have. The American Racing wheels seen in the pictures are in excellent condition. 2 of the tires are good and 2 are dry rotted.

Still Looking. The American Racing wheels are In near mint shape except for the center caps. I have the Cooper tires ready to mount and would love to trade for something different. Like Police wheels or Ralleys. 14 inch BBP

Any one interested in Trading? My American racing wheels BBP for your wheels. I have my new tires and will consider any wheels that will fit.

Update, I need 14 inch not 15 inch BBP. I have 14" coopers ready to go on. My wheels are Minty 14" Outlaw II's. I'm going to mount the tires this week so if you want the Outlaws, let me know quick or I'll probably use them. They are located in Mt Airy, NC & I will sell them outright for $50 each. Or I'll trade for what you got maybe.
DSC00161.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back