Big brother wants my car!

-

AJ71DUSTER

Reaction score
Last week we got in the Mail a letter from the EPA saying that they wanted to give me 24$ a day or a replacement car if they could come and pick up my 2010 Challenger RT and keep it for up to 3 or 4 weeks for testing, What do you think i told them!!!:finga:

I will give you $25.00 a day if I could test it out.Does it have a Hemi and a 6 speed?

I bid $26 a day to test it. Glad you didn't give it to big brother.

From what I figure there test for excess pollution. My better half had the paper filled out before I could say anything, Check all boxes NO!! mail it back the next day. at least it was a pre paid envelope. Sorry still not enough.

From what I figure there test for excess pollution. My better half had the paper filled out before I could say anything, Check all boxes NO!! mail it back the next day. at least it was a pre paid envelope. Sorry still not enough.

Yeah, I could see accepting the offer from Nanny Govt. to go only one way...

....BAD!

Tell them to pull one of those trucks they used to delivery that letter into the pollution tester, I have been seeing the same mail trucks as long as I can remember.

I have one of those too, there not getting that ether!!!!!:cheers:

If they want it bad enough, they'll take it under some kind of law. That or a m107 from a mile away will put an end to any NOs you might have.

27. Every time i see the smog checks on the on ramps i kick it in neutral and cut the motor off and coast by. Guess they think i have an electric mopar

i'm glad they don't do that BS down here.

Tell them that they can buy their own off any dealer used car lot....

Once they get a hold of yours, they may find a reason to not give it back...

It sounds like a scam to me.
Who in their right mind would volunteer for this?

27. Every time i see the smog checks on the on ramps i kick it in neutral and cut the motor off and coast by. Guess they think i have an electric mopar
:wack: :protest:

What the heck are you typing about? What is this evil magic that you speak of? I have not heard of this before: "smog checks on the on ramps." :happy1:

:angry7: :violent1::banghead::burnout:

I'm thinkin it's a scam to steal your car or something. I'v never heard of any goverment agency asking for the use of a car thats privately own'ed...sounds pretty hoaky. If the EPA wanted to test anything they would contact the manafacture.

i'm thinkin it's a scam to steal your car or something. I'v never heard of any goverment agency asking for the use of a car thats privately own'ed...sounds pretty hoaky. If the epa wanted to test anything they would contact the manafacture.

x2.

Well you guys might be right about the Scam thing, but I do remember a few years back the EPA was testing Chrysler autos for they same thing, it was a big issue at my plant, at that time we made the gas tanks for the 300 and for KJ Jeep.

-
Back