[SOLD] BIG CARB SALE, Proform, AED, Holley, Edelbrock.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
As the title goes, I have 8 carburetors for sale that were either used as displays in my store, or were used on our dyno. All may need some adjusting or tuning. Will give descriptions, and get some images below. I can run a CC over the phone from work, or take paypal. If paypal I do need to ship to the registered shipping address.
i will include free shipping within the lower 48 on all carbs below.

Holley 0-80670 670 street avenger, vac secondary carb, elect choke, silver finish, this one may actually be new
has the original box, all the instruction sheets and included plugs and fittings are with it.
$375

GM(19172229) (holley 0-80770 770)...identical to a holley 770 street avenger. came on a GM crate engine, so it has a GM PN opposed to holley #.vac secondary, elec choke, silver finish don't worry mopar guys, no one will know it's a GM PN on the choke horn!
$355

AED 650 HO- dicromate body, black AED metering blocks, silver bowls and baseplate.
looks new. has original spec sheet, gaskets, and stickers. originally a $700 carb. race carb, double pumper, no choke horn.
$520

AED Ultra 650- gunmetal gray body. black AED metering blocks. Very cool looking carb. original spec sheet incl. race carb, double pumper, no choke horn. orig $770
$630

Holley 0-80457SA. 600 CFM, classic style holley street carb. silver finish. vac secondary, single fuel inlet, elec choke.
$220

proform 750 CFM (67215) circle track carb. looks new, i don't know if we ran this one or if it was a display. DP, no choke horn, racing carb. purple and silver.670 retail.
Asking 520.

edelbrock 1412 800 CFM. selling at discount because i don't remember running this one, and it's missing a snap ring on the choke linkage. I'm sure someone that liked edelbrock and has some parts can make this one work just fine. i just don't have any experience with this one or remember how we got it. has all the instructions and gaskets and such. so i dont think it has been run.
half price at $200

AED 650 HP HO, red metering blocks, racing carb with holley HP main body, no choke horn. DP. Was originally sold as their "602" carb for the gm crate "602" smallblocks. $740+ retail.
asking $490

Again shipping is free to the lower 48. any questions on any of these, or if you need more details let me know. the AED's don't have too many identifying marks, i described them the best i can by the included spec sheets.

and again these were either displays or dyno carbs. As with any carb that has been out of the original box for more than 5 minutes...they may need tuning, or adjusting. Hence the big discounts. You don't buy a carb at $200 off retail...and get upset about a $5 needle and seat needing replaced :). if you want a brand new carb with a warranty, i sell those too :)

AED "602" carb 650 DP. holley HP main body.

Attachments

• 20151012_162041.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,377
FYI, you have all of them priced except the ProForm 750. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks. Took 150 off retail and fixed the ad. That ones really nice. I may snag it if doesn't go soon.

I run a 950 on my 408...I think you will be fine with an 800 :)

Just lowered pricing on these as i'd like to move one before the weekend!

thanks guys

One more, but this one is BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN OPENED EVEN.
selling on sale due to holley changed the PN. THese things perform/look awesome.

Holley 0-80803HB Ultra HP 750cfm Aluminum Carburetor - No Choke Horn - BLACK

$750 with free shipping. can't chop this one down like the others because again it's brand new stock. however i can save someone a good $60 off retail.

thanks

NEW PRICES....any lower than this and i'll have to throw them on ebay...rather you guys have them than some randoms...

Holley 0-80670 670 street avenger, vac secondary carb, elect choke, silver finish, this one may actually be new
has the original box, all the instruction sheets and included plugs and fittings are with it.
$350

GM(19172229) (holley 0-80770 770)...identical to a holley 770 street avenger. came on a GM crate engine, so it has a GM PN opposed to holley #.vac secondary, elec choke, silver finish don't worry mopar guys, no one will know it's a GM PN on the choke horn!
$340

AED 650 HO- dicromate body, black AED metering blocks, silver bowls and baseplate.
looks new. has original spec sheet, gaskets, and stickers. originally a $700 carb. race carb, double pumper, no choke horn.
$485

AED Ultra 650- gunmetal gray body. black AED metering blocks. Very cool looking carb. original spec sheet incl. race carb, double pumper, no choke horn. orig $770
$590

Holley 0-80457SA. 600 CFM, classic style holley street carb. silver finish. vac secondary, single fuel inlet, elec choke.
$200

proform 750 CFM SOLD

edelbrock 1412 800 CFM SOLD

AED 650 HP HO, red metering blocks, racing carb with holley HP main body, no choke horn. DP. Was originally sold as their "602" carb for the gm crate "602" smallblocks. $740+ retail.
asking $475

Received my 800 Ede from JohnnyMac. Everything as advertised. Good seller,buy with confidence. :burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_20151020_170218212.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 825
Never said I could use it.....But I got it. :D

You boys better hurry up on that Holley 600, because I got my eye on it. :glasses7:

It's funny the ones that flew off the shelves first are the ones that i figured i'd end up stuck taking home and using on my projects!

i sent a PM to each yesterday about sealing the deal on that 600, so at sundown i'm considering it back up for grabs. I think the one day rule is more than ample time for something you know someone could purchase at any given moment.

NEW PRICES....Last round before ebay...Buy it now listing...not auction so don't get any ideas ;)

$330

$335

$485

AED 650 HP HO, red metering blocks, racing carb with holley HP main body, no choke horn. DP. Was originally sold as their "602" carb for the gm crate "602" circle track smallblocks. $740+ retail.
asking $460

Holley 0-80803HB Ultra HP 750cfm Aluminum Carburetor - No Choke Horn - BLACK
BRAND NEW- In unopened box. awesome looking black racing carb.
$725

Holley 0-80457SA. SOLD

proform 750 CFM SOLD

edelbrock 1412 800 CFM SOLD

AED Ultra 650 SOLD

Rec'd the Holley 0-80457SA. 600 CFM carb and it looks great. I want to thank you Johnny for talking with me about two of your carbs and helping me on making my decision on which one to buy. Good luck on selling the rest of the carbs.

Thank you very much TAZ!

update
The AED 650 w/gunmetal body is SOLD! via PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back