BIG Texas gator

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't know how to put pics on here from FB.
This is gator season and those 820 lb. almost 17 footer was other other day up the road at Lake Livingston.
That is big maybe a record.
I hate to wonder just how many dogs he could have dined on over the decades. A lot of homes around that big ;ake.

Sorry but I don't know how to put pics on here from FB.
This is gator season and those 820 lb. almost 17 footer was other other day up the road at Lake Livingston.
That is big maybe a record.
I hate to wonder just how many dogs he could have dined on over the decades. A lot of homes around that big ;ake.
That's a bigass gator. Did you know they can run 35MPH? I had no idea. Kitty likes watchin Swamp People and that's what they say. They can also jump their body length out of the water.

Thats how they get them. Set a dead chicken ( rotten) on a really big "hook" on really big rope over BIG tree limb. The farther from out of the water, the bigger gator you can catch! Season is open now, with tag. Wish I had a pic, he was a monster.

We get some big ones in FL. But 17' ? That's NOT a Gator... that's a Prehistoric Monster! Biut once a year someone in a new subdivision gets on the news, they camp out on the porch or swimming pool. One pulled a B and E a while back! Busted in the house while the owner was home

This one was caught in 2010 about 30 mins from my house by a woman!!!

He was only 13’ 4”, but he weighed 1050 lbs!!!

South Carolina alligator killed by Massachusetts hunter

2A9BD8F7-3A87-47CA-890C-254241906691.jpeg

-
Back