Big thank you to A Boodies Only forum/community and Kern Dog!

-

mostrood

Reaction score
Im pretty new to this forum and forums in general. Converting a 74 Duster to 71/72 and desperately needed an early lower grill support. Theres none posted to the public anywhere so I made my need known in A Bodies Only. The effort people put in digging out their supports, sending pics all with reasonable prices was incredible. A member on here, KERN DOG sold a cherry one to me at a very generous pricepoint. Not only that, I accidentally overpaid him on paypal and he quickly returned my overpayment. Great people left in this world- Kern Dog and this forum has many- THANKS A BODIES ONLY PEOPLE!!!

He ain't too bad......when he's asleep. lol

Now I’m hungry for a corn dog.
Gonna make me three, right now!

20230830_103526.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, Paul.
When it comes to making deals with people, I just believe that people should honor their words and commitments. It really shouldn't be considered exceptional to do this, yet with so many scammer type people, sometimes an honest one is hard to find.
I'm a bit obnoxious and outspoken so there really is balance in the universe.

1 hmmmm.jpeg

K.D. is good people. here in illinois where i live, we call them pronto pups. they are the same thing. went to gateway in madison ill for nhra event. asked for pronto pup. you would have thought i had 4 heads. they may be different in every part of the world.

My screen name started maybe 25-28 years ago in construction.
Back then, it was common for the younger crowd to call each other "Dog" for some reason.
I think I was eating a corn dog at lunch and some guy made the connection...
Hey CORN Dog, errr, I mean KERN Dog....
I thought it was funny.
Nobody ever gave me a nickname before that wasn't an insult so I went with this one.
Being red haired and obnoxious drew in a lot of comments and insults.....

1 laugh 5.gif

No doubt Greg is one of the good guys... Perhaps a little twisted, but that's part of his charm.... :lol:

-
Back