Bigfoot

-
There was a few walking around the nats last year. Most had on tank tops with a nice summer coat of fur on their back and chest.

Finally....

For the trifecta-

About 1990, or so, shortly after I moved to FL....

I was with my mom, coming back from Orlando on I-4.

About 10:00 pm.

At the time, a fairly low traffic density stretch just past US 27 in (at the time) very rural Polk County.

MUCH more traffic there today.

Only one or two other cars on the road, no buildings or development in sight. Just tall pines and scrub...

Off to the right, something walked out of the brush on all fours up to the shoulder, and right before we passed, stood up.

Didn't look husky enough to be a bear (also did not notice a pronounced snout), but was too crouched in stance to be a man.

We both looked at each other and said at the same time "WHAT was THAT?"

I like bigfoot in the older, early 90s body style myself

Attachments

• monster-truck-icon-bigfoot-8778_3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 191
If bigfoot was real, there would be a south Georgia redneck bagged one years ago.

Never seen one that I know of, but along those same lines....to think we are alone in this universe is a very small minded view, IMO.

Lol, so you believe in aliens, but not Bigfoot? Maybe Bigfoot is an alien life form, just here visiting Earth occasionally! :D

Lol, so you believe in aliens, but not Bigfoot? Maybe Bigfoot is an alien life form, just here visiting Earth occasionally! :D

No, I believe in south Georgia rednecks. If somethin tastes good with barbeque sauce, we're gonna find it.

Where do yall think some of them missin people went on milk cartons?

"Uh oh Paw, we dun shot a man by accident" "That's ok, Clem, just chunk him in with the rest of the meat and we'll just mix it all together. It'd be a sin to waste good meat like that"

I am VERY skeptical of the Bigfoot story. I have spent what amounts to probably years in the woods. Most of that time was in so called "big foot land".

When I was in the Rockies for over a month in the woods I never saw or heard anything strange. When I was in the appalachian mountains hiking and hunting nearly every weekend for four years there was nothing strange. I wasn't in New England long, maybe two weeks and never saw anything strange. Finally I have lived in ohio and have hunted in all neighboring states and hiked there for 20 years. During deer season I am in the woods for hours at a time at least twice a week and nothing strange showed itself.

Now think about this. There are hundereds of thousand of other climbers, hunters, and hikers just like me and not a single one has been able to prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bigfoot is real. As said earlier, I don't know if I would pull the trigger on Bigfoot but I know plenty of people that would have that thing on the ground faster then a girls panties when a mopar drives by.

I don't really care if bigfoot is there or not. If he is and just living happy and feeding his bigfoot family then really who cares. We think as humans that we are entitled to get into every other creature's business.

I say who cares and live and let live....the only exception is if bigfoot gets near my cars and tries to drive off in one .....in that case I will blow his freaking head off ......but otherwise, peace and feel free to join the camp fire Mr. bigfoot. :)

I am responsible for bringing back the ghost thread. I googled 1970 something demon and abunch of pocession stuff came up and got me interested in that then searched ghost on here and figured it would be entertaining if nothing else.

#-o I have a buddy we call Sasquatch. He is big and hairy and not too smart and smells like he lives in a rancid deer carcuss. I have been trying to get him to go hunting with me but I don't think he trusts me. I told him I could make him famous!:finga:

I saw a female bigfoot yesterday on the beach at Cocoa Beach. Was she ever big. I would say about 6 feet tall, 325 to 350 lbs and 2 1/2 feet wide at the shoulders. She was real scary looking. Made most of the guys on the beach looked like 10 year old boys compared to her.

Jack

When somebody gets one, the party's at my house. I got some chain link fence and I'll dig a hole in the ground and cook him like a pig. We'll have a good old time. It's BYOB though.

Bigfoot party at Rob's house. Details at 11.

When somebody gets one, the party's at my house. I got some chain link fence and I'll dig a hole in the ground and cook him like a pig. We'll have a good old time. It's BYOB though.

Bigfoot party at Rob's house. Details at 11.

LMAO! Rob,bet that's gonna be some tough meat. Hope you have some marinading secrets,lol.

-
Back