BILL HINES is coming

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
he is going to be working a few days @ our shop, he will be leading a chop and total custom job on a 67 coupe de ville. i will try to keep up with photos and build progress. he is an absolute legend in the field of customizing.

is he connected to these people you listed Allen Johnson.Ron Capps Brad Keselowski?
i am sorry but i don't know who Bill Hines is.

he is the first guy to do candy apple paint in detroit and the first guy to put hydraulics on a car. google search his name. he worked for BARRIS in the 50s. he started alot of customizing traditions and was never credited for alot of it.

he is the first guy to do candy apple paint in detroit and the first guy to put hydraulics on a car. google search his name. he worked for BARRIS in the 50s. he started alot of customizing traditions and was never credited for alot of it.

If you have ever read any Custom car book's........... you know he is one of the top guy's in this field, only with other name's such as George Barris, The Alexander Bros in Detroit, Gene Winfield in California, Jack Florence here in Mich, Darryl Starbird in Oklahoma, and the Owner of The Custom Car Hall of Fame in Afton, Ok. And there are many other's........ alot of these guy's worked/learned from the King George Barris, and so on.

Knowledge collecting in this thread.
Hines!! I wonder if he has anything to do with the Hines rear suspension joints..

this guy?? jesse james had him on a episode of monster garage a few years ago.. boy did he fill that car with lead...

http://www.episodeguide.us/monster-garage/old-school-54-chevy/episode/310468/summary.html

400px-Bill-hines-2011.jpg

-
Back