Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to even think about selling these but here they are as a collection the 1:24 scale model unopened, by lindburg and new in box lindberg display case which conveniently has the Lil red wagon on the box, then bill mavricks top stock eliminator car built by me that is highly detailed down to the plug wires (one rear wheel needs to be glued back on) comes with display case, then racing collectables 1:64 scale version limited edition of the top stock eliminator car autographed and numbered. and finally the pride of my collection 1:24 scale die cast metal autographed and numbered johhy lightning super magma's series Lil red wagon, the box is autographed and so is a lil anodized plate. comes with stand so it's on a wheelie for display. I don't even wan't to put a price but heres one send me your offer thru pm I'll put the price so as to leave a ton of haggle room lol 5000$ or best offer Lol!!! pm your reasonable offer on the whole collection and I'll ship it out......Wagg's

Attachments

• mavrickwheelstander 002.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 358
  • mavrickwheelstander 003.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 359
  • mavrickwheelstander 004.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 358
  • mavrickwheelstander 005.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 354
  • mavrickwheelstander 006.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 355
  • mavrickwheelstander 007.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 361
  • mavrickwheelstander 008.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 353
  • mavrickwheelstander 009.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 353
  • mavrickwheelstander 001.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 358
WOW! Really brings back the memories of seeing Bill running at our local tracks. The tracks are long gone.

Good luck with the sale.

It says " ton of haggle room" make resonable offer ROFLMAO :) I don't know what to ask for them???hate to put em on e bay but that may be the next step ya'll git first chance at all my stuff.... I just need $$ to build waggin II and the rusty 68 barracuda and maybe the 64 dart convertable the rest are going to find new homes
ummm....wow.

I cant offer I dont have any extra to play . But thats really good stuff .. It will sell . . lol rated the thread 5 . Thanks for bringing in good stuff for us waggs !

It says " ton of haggle room" make resonable offer ROFLMAO :) I don't know what to ask for them???hate to put em on e bay but that may be the next step ya'll git first chance at all my stuff.... I just need $$ to build waggin II and the rusty 68 barracuda and maybe the 64 dart convertable the rest are going to find new homes

I was sayin wow cause of the cool stuff. Not the price.

pm me if you have an idea what i should be askin for this stuff, I have no clue rules say I gotta put a price so I did and hopefully a reasonable offer will come along, more COOL stuff to come...waggin II is gonna need a lot to make it happen and the cuda need is gonna really be a nightmare as rusty as it is......the build must go on!!!!!!!!!! off to the man cave !!!!!!
I was sayin wow cause of the cool stuff. Not the price.

more cool stuff to come!!!!!!stay tuned.....and check your mailbox daily ;)
I cant offer I dont have any extra to play . But thats really good stuff .. It will sell . . lol rated the thread 5 . Thanks for bringing in good stuff for us waggs !

I got no idea. Bill Golden is a danged legend so I suspect stuff with his autograph ain't gonna go cheap.

I actually hope it doesn't sell, here I am gathering pieces to build a wheelstander, I't a sacrifice of everything I don't need to build my cars is up for grabbs type of sale.....Wagg's
I got no idea. Bill Golden is a danged legend so I suspect stuff with his autograph ain't gonna go cheap.

I actually hope it doesn't sell, here I am gathering pieces to build a wheelstander, I't a sacrifice of everything I don't need to build my cars is up for grabbs type of sale.....Wagg's

WAGGS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?? WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE YOU SELLING SOMETHING SO COOL ??

sorry..couldnt help myself LMAO ....

the only way to get top dollar for the autograph is to toss it on egag...

VERY cool stuff......GLWTS !

my ebay seller id is 4044curtis, I havent ventured there to sell my personal stuff, you guys always get first shot. whatever doesnt go usually goes back into the sheds and loft and garage for another time, may see ebay real soon,need room and $ to build my rustbuckets...stay tuned,here comes more cool stuff!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back