[FOR SALE] Billet master cylinder adapter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm going to leave these at $25 PLUS shipping .If you need a re quote let me know.
Thanks guys

Do you still sell these ? I am ditching my iron MC and need one for for a disc/disc manual brake setup . Do you know if the jeep MC from a 96 Grand cherokee would work ? I am worried about the power / non-power brake difference.
Shipping to Indiana 46303.

Heading to Moparfest in New Hamburg Ont this weekend and I can bring some if anyone needs one just let me know .

This looks like a great product and a reasonable price. You guys that have purchased, please PM the seller if your satisfied and not comment here. Let the seller bump the sale every 3 days if he needs to. tmm FABO Staff

What would the price be shipped to Sterling Pa. 18463 ( 2 Black ones ) do you take pay-pal. Thanks Webby.

thank you kindly sir. greatly appreciated this peace and dealing with you. up most respect for you and your part. out fing standing for sure. slid right on as needed and fixed my binding issue to boot.

sorry for the slow response on receiving and mounting this thing etc... brain train has jumped tracks long ago.

need one of those. Give me a total to zip 46401. Will send a postal money order to an address of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back