Billet Specialties Performer Wheels. Who has them?

-

clinteg

Reaction score
I've been scouring the web for pictures of cars with the Billet Specialties Performer wheels. They are very similar to Weld's wheels but are slightly different. I have only found one GM car with them so far. Any A-body people on here have them on their car? I am eventually going to switch the wheels I have and I think I might like the BS over the Welds, but I need to view more pictures of these before I pull the trigger.

They come in a 6.5" BS so I think that will work, but what I'm wanting is to actually see some cars with these wheels installed. I'm having a hard time finding any.

They come in a 6.5" BS so I think that will work, but what I'm wanting is to actually see some cars with these wheels installed. I'm having a hard time finding any.

Are you planning on running these on the rear? Is the rear end narrowed and the car tubbed?

Are you planning on running these on the rear? Is the rear end narrowed and the car tubbed?

Yes, planning on running 15X10's with 6.5 BS on the rear with MT 315's. The rear is not narrowed. I'm installing a spring relocation kit and doing a mini tub.

I have them on my car

Got any pics of your car with these wheels? I would love to see them.

I'm on my iphone.. Look through my threads u will find them. I'm running 15x10 with 2.5bs and 325/50/15

I'm on my iphone.. Look through my threads u will find them. I'm running 15x10 with 2.5bs and 325/50/15

Looks like you are running the street lites? I was looking for the performers which have the hole pattern in the wheel instead of spokes.

-
Back