Billy and the Worm

-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
Billy stayed the Week end with Grandpa and Grandma . In The morning Grandpa is sitting out side hava cup of coffee and keeping a eye on Billy . Grandpa notices Bliiy has a worm and is pulling it up ak out of It's hole Being patient little Billy gets the worm out without splitting the worm in two . He runs to Grandpa and shows Grandpa . Grandpa says that's pretty Boy but I'll tell You what I'll give You $20 if You can put that worm back into that hole. Billy thinks for a short bit run's in the house and comes out with a can of hair spray and soaks the worm he waits and starts to blow on thr Worm to help the spray dry . Billy goes to the hole and pushes the worm back down into the hole Grandpa is impressed and gives billy $20. late night Billy wakes and has to go to the bathroom as He is coming out of the bathroom there is Grandpa and Grandpa says here to Billy and holds out a $20 dollar bill Billy says Grandpa You already gave me the $20 . Grandpa tells billy I know I did But this is from Grandma She THANKS and she Loves You

-
Back