bit it hard tonite

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
tonite i was riding my mountain bike home from rite ade.about 8.00 hit a pine cone as big as a football.felt like i was a kid again falling off my damn bike.but not in a good way.scraped up my right knee right hand top of my right foot. damn that sucked

I was really getting into bikes when I lived in tallahassee,and I bought a vintage schwinn that only had a front brake. I was riding home from work and a storm hit,winds were blowing hard,so hard that they knocked over a road work sign right in front of me.Needless to say I slammed on my brake on instinct,and flew head first over the handlebars.Bit the **** pretty bad,felt like an ***. This was only 4-5 months ago....I feel your pain.

been there done that more than a few times, not the pine cone, just the crashing part!
me and my friends would say "your not done riding until the bike is broken or someone's bleeding" got the bent forks, broken frames, twisted wheels, and scares to prove it!

So when are you guys going to step up to big boy bikes and start riding motorcycles?
I'm just messing you. On the real, I know your pain. I use to be real big into BMX biking and tried to hit this 10 foot span (I'd done this same jump 100 plus times no problem), well that day the span decided to get revenge and I missed the crest (fell short, front tire landed on top with the frame digging into the dirt). When frame dug in, my balls hit the frame, which in turned tried to come up outta my mouth. Haven't riden a bicycle since (that was about 7 or 8 years ago). Heres a Youtube video of what kind of happen (though this video is skateboarding and I was biking, but you get the idea of what happened. Also no one came asking if I was alright (D*cks), they just stood there and laughed their asses off!).
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3Lv45GdAM"]YouTube - Horribly Painful Skateboarding Accident[/ame]

that was so funny it hurt
never broke anything riding mountain bikes
motorcycles? that's another story
smashed ankle, two broken legs (same one twice) 3 cracked ribs, and a busted arm
and oh yea I still ride, broke the leg the second time when I hit a patch of ice with the cast on from the first time! not the smartest move ever, I no longer ride motorcycles with a cast on or on ice, I like to think I am getting smarter in my old age, but probably not

that was so funny it hurt
No part the that hit I took was funny! That hurt like hell!! The only good thing that came out of it was that my girlfriend at the time was very worried and insisted that she "nurse" them back to health. What she did was.............oops getting off subject. But oh hell no that hit hurt!!!

No part the that hit I took was funny! That hurt like hell!! The only good thing that came out of it was that my girlfriend at the time was very worried and insisted that she "nurse" them back to health. What she did was.............oops getting off subject. But oh hell no that hit hurt!!!

Hell ya it did! That's painful to watch...

Few years ago I was on a goped (one of those motorised scooters.....basically a chainsaw engine on the back of a stand up scooter)......and I was riding at night and there was no street lights on the particular road I was on. I ended up hitting a manhole cover that stuck up passed the road a good inch or so ....and the tires on the goped were made of a hard rubber. I was going a good 20-25mph when I hit it and it catapulted me a good 10 - 15 feet down the road and I landed HARD.

I remember laying there and I couldnt move because it hurt so bad, knocked the wind out of me and I felt so bruised up that I could barely move, but I hopped on and limped my way back home.

you think I would have learned but a week after that happened I was screwing around and got going a good 30 mph or so on the road and then veered off to my yard for some (off road action) and I hit a soft spot (ground hog tunnel or something) and the front tire sunk and catapulted me yet once again HAHA....luckily this time it was not nearly as bad being that I landed in grass lol.

That's why you have a Mopar dummy. Throw the bike in the ditch.

I ride during the warm months. Just came back from Snowboarding trip last week. I think I managed to fracture a rib! Its been killin me! LOL Had more than my fair share of falls from riding Mt Bike too! Love the feeling to be out in the woods haulin' *** through the trees!

This is how its done.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLRDRzMWIsg"]YouTube - Mountain Bike High Speed Record Accident[/ame]

This is how its done.

Ouch! I've been down 3 times on motorcycles, twice on the SoCal freeways, and never came close to that kind of damage.
I'm going to stick to street motorcycles - sure looks like they're safer.

That's why you have a Mopar dummy. Throw the bike in the ditch.

Oh I threw away bicycles to step up to the big boy crowds and now I ride motorcycles, street bikes only. Mainly sport but from time to time I'll ride a Harley v rod, all the rest of the Harley bikes just look like sh*t to me, plus all the Harley owners around me (when they ride them) look like their asses swallowed that big. Makes me want to throw up.

I had a bad one out in Glamis on my quad a few years ago out in the dunes. Drop off got me. I landed on the front tires, came up and meet the handle bars with my face. Was wearing a helmet but the impact drove the helmet up and the chin strap cut me good. 6 stitches for that one. I landed down and keep on going. Did not hurt that bad and I thought I was ok. We stoped for a brake and I looked down. Blood all over me and the bike.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZpCvOfI7PU"]YouTube - Playing around in Glamis[/ame]

Attachments

• 100_0109.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 142
I had a bad one out in Glamis on my quad a few years ago out in the dunes. Drop off got me. I landed on the front tires, came up and meet the handle bars with my face. Was wearing a helmet but the impact drove the helmet up and the chin strap cut me good. 6 stitches for that one. I landed down and keep on going. Did not hurt that bad and I thought I was ok. We stoped for a brake and I looked down. Blood all over me and the bike.

YouTube - Playing around in Glamis

HA did the same thing when I was younger on my sportster, went to stop at a red light hit the brakes and the bike went out from under me, bent the lever, broke the mirror, I was fine not a scratch, tried to pick the bike up feet went out from under me landed face first on the engine, oil or something on the road I guess, got the bike up rode it home was outside the garage fixing the mirror and lever when the neighbor came by and asked what happened, I said no big deal just a broken mirror, then I see the look on his face as he tells me I should go look at myself, I looked down blood everywhere my white T shirt was red,blood all over the ground, didn't feel a thing until he mentioned it

-
Back