Bj

-
Damn it , it says that notch is from Canada so I bet it's the one I see every year at Moparfest , every year I ask them if they are ready to sell and again this past August they said "no way we'll never sell ".Now it's going to go for a fortune Doh !!!

The yellow one is definitely a million dollar car, numbers matching 4 speed automatic! That's got to be a one of one car..

The yellow one is definitely a million dollar car, numbers matching 4 speed automatic! That's got to be a one of one car..

It's also missing the molding on the pinchweld at the rear of the door opening. Better knock off a few 100k for that!
Dallas

I don't know, it's only a 318 car, not a 340, 383, or 440...

I've seen a guy couldn't get $20 K for a very nice 68 340 S....

I love the mod top, but I don't think that it will pull that much with a 318....

Just did some more research on that mod top , turns out it didn't sell in a Toronto auction with a 25k final bid , serves him right if it goes for 20k because he lied and said it wasn't for sale at the show this summer .I mean Come on how many yellow mod tops are in Southern Ontario ? it's got to be the same car . I would pay 20k Canadian for it but not 20k US plus the buyers premium of like 10% I think it is ? plus shipping and taxes at transfer makes it too close to 30k Canadian for my blood .

Just did some more research on that mod top , turns out it didn't sell in a Toronto auction with a 25k final bid , serves him right if it goes for 20k because he lied and said it wasn't for sale at the show this summer .I mean Come on how many yellow mod tops are in Southern Ontario ? it's got to be the same car . I would pay 20k Canadian for it but not 20k US plus the buyers premium of like 10% I think it is ? plus shipping and taxes at transfer makes it too close to 30k Canadian for my blood .

It's his car so he can do what he wants, but it seems pretty lame of him not to give ya first dibs to atleast match what he wants at auction. That mod top notch is freakin' sweet! I'd pay 20k all day for that!

yeah he could at least have said he turned down 25k at the spring auction and I would have walked away thinking he was nuts eh LOL , not that he's an Ahole like I do now , man I hope I'm wrong and there is somehow 2 of those cars in that area .

yeah he could at least have said he turned down 25k at the spring auction and I would have walked away thinking he was nuts eh LOL , not that he's an Ahole like I do now , man I hope I'm wrong and there is somehow 2 of those cars in that area .

Sweet car, but ya have to have a buyer at your price. I'd love to own it.

There is one in an hour from my house in a million pieces...light green with black stripe. 318 car. I just have too much going to mess with it.

-
Back