• Black/Dishes

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Lemon/Dishes

Votes: 29 25.4%
  • Chrome spinners

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
-
the nice thing about dishes is you can take them on and off without tearing up the wheel. and you are right dodge freak, the black really does hide alot. with trim rings, once you put them on , you can really tear the paint up taking them off. and with body color , you really have to be sure what you want because once you scrape them up , it is hard to touch them up without repainting the whole wheel. but man , the body color wheels look sharp

I am still waiting for your address. The box with Ernie's spinners, chain steering wheel, fuzzy dice and pom poms is sitting by the front door, waiting to go.

pom poms ? you might want to hold to those, and the memories or, you know , a little role playing ???? couldnt resist ink lol

pom poms ? you might want to hold to those, and the memories or, you know , a little role playing ???? couldnt resist ink lol
Not those kind, the kind that get attached to the headliner...

i guess the decision has been made, 20" or 22s" ? just when i thought i had made up my mind...lmao

black with yellow ring? just me of course i like everythin blacked out

thanks all for the pics and opinions. i will have pics up in the next week or so. waiting on tires

I'm kinda partial to the body color wheels...

FastDuster1.jpg

wow, amazing what can happen in a year, I forgot about this one. its gone through a few transitions

Attachments

• d131.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 233
  • d121.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 212
  • d252.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 223
  • d221.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 218
  • d274.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 207
  • d314.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 235
  • d442.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 227
Just a year? I was waiting to see these on your car.

33490-24-s-my-ranger-x-donk-jpg

-
Back