Blackhawks better bounce back

-

mycuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Kanes double minor penalty late in the game.
St Louis up 2-1 in series.

Stupid.........................

Be glad Keith is even playing. IMO, he should be gone for the entire series!

Scored on the first penalty anyways. Surprised the Blues weren't penalized for head hitting Kane's stick. :)

You must be a goon King fan.
You'll get your chance, maybe.

Like the Hawks but like the Blues better. Class organization and where I store the cuda, the owners grandson was drafted 57th overall by the Blues. Good kid and offensive defenseman name is Vince Dunn

Agreed.
Blues probably best team now in playoffs.

If they get past the Hawks, they have a great chance to win it all.

IMO, Elliot is having a banner year in goal. He is the reason for the Blues success with 33 saves. It's not 15 of the largest players in the league on their roster.
Hawk's had plenty of chances on power plays but it seemed to me they decided to "pass the time" passing the puck instead of shooting the puck.
Game 2 Hawk's got the bounce of the puck. Game 3 the Blue's got them. I think I saw only a handful of times on replays of the puck hitting both posts and not go in.

We'll get 'em in game 4. Go HAWKS!!

Hate the Hawks, especially Keith and Kane but they are playoff beasts. Almost impossible to knock this team out, much to my dismay. :banghead:

Still Alive!

Blew 2 goal lead playing prevent. Line change penalties(coaching)

However won in 2nd OT.

If they win at home tomorrow night, St louis might be wearing diapers in game 7.

GO HAWKS!

Like I said, almost impossible to bury them. I hate them but I do respect them.

What a comeback win!

Bring on game 7!

St.Louis might be wearing diapers for game 7........,

GO HAWKS!

Man.. was looking grim after period 1. But dang, heck of a come back. Hope they can do it on more time!

LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS! !!!:blob:

..........Just have to look at who the Prime Ministers were then and now............kim........but I think Canada still has the most players in the play offs, if that's any consolation..........

And never forget when it comes to the finals the team with the most Canadians always wins .I'm pulling for the Sharks because I want Optimus to be strutting into contract talks with a cup ring on . As long as they don't have home ice they are going to be favoured after the insane road record they posted this year .

The Cockroaches and Goon Kings can get tee times together... :)

And never forget when it comes to the finals the team with the most Canadians always wins .I'm pulling for the Sharks because I want Optimus to be strutting into contract talks with a cup ring on . As long as they don't have home ice they are going to be favoured after the insane road record they posted this year .

And the best/greatest players still are and always have been from Canada!!!

Wow, another two post puck and out. Definitely the Blues year!

-
Back