bloody snow

-

barty005

Reaction score
How is one ever mentioned to get the car out if it keeps snowing thought it was at an end mostly all but gone now we are in for another 5 inches tomorrow grrrrrrrrrrr

That's more snow then the Spokane area seen for the entire winter....

How is one ever mentioned to get the car out if it keeps snowing thought it was at an end mostly all but gone now we are in for another 5 inches tomorrow grrrrrrrrrrr

I have to say I really feel for you guys down there, you should take a vacation to the west coast of Canada for some good weather, there is a few guys out here that would be more than glad to take you for a blast in there cars right now but you would have to pay for gas as its at about $5.50 a gallon right now!:???: Bring your sun screen. (and a rain coat) What happened to this "Global Warming" thing?

I thought this was gonna be about a mass murder in the snow.

I was reading today that the official snow total for the city nearest me is 16.04 feet. That city is about 20 miles from me. I live just inside what is called the snow belt here and we have somewhat more. I don't know how much more but I have to shovel off the roof of my garage for the 3rd time this weekend. The first and second times it had 4 1/2 feet and 4 feet on it. This time I don't know how much yet because I have to break the trail out to the garage again after the 3 feet of snow we got on Sunday and Tuesday. I am about to surrender but so far I have sworn to go down fighting.

Jack

Yup first day of spring my ***. 1-3" tonight. Will the madness end PLEASE!!!!!

16 ft here in the last month or so i gota clean my roof off today must be at least 4 ft on it now . hey jack the st john river my be nasty this year gasprexro will be scarce and worth a fortune also.. with all that run off .

Our Pollen count yesterday was over 400..... And 77 degree's.. The pain is starting for us.. but I do get to drive my car all year.

-
Back