Bloomsburg Pa Nationials powered by Carlisle productions

-
First I have seen anything about this. Looks really good, but probably won't make it. I want to see your Cuda sometime though.

i had no idea this even existed and im 45 min away lol. If im free that weekend i will be there.

Anybody know what the usual turnout for the car corral is? Wondering if I should drive all the way up, if it will be worth the time. i'd rather not get up there and see a terrible turnout, which seems to be happening a lot the last few years

It'll be kind of hard to tell what the "usual" turnout for this show will be simply because it has been taken over by Carlisle. I'm hoping that the show will be larger than in years past due to this partnership. I know that with the show being independently run by the local car club over there that they didn't have a huge for sale section, but again, I'm hoping that with Carlisle running things, they will have a more organized event with a much greater turnout than before. Maybe someone will chime in that was there today to make some reports for those of us planning on heading there tomorrow. I plan on heading over around 10 or so. Luckily, it's only about a 30-45 min drive for me instead of the 2 hours for Carlisle.

-
Back