-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is one NIB blueprinted SB Melling oil pump from Precision Oil Pumps. Here is the part description from their web site.

Blueprinted Melling M-72HV SB Mopar High Volume Pump. Will fit all 273, 318, 340, 360 engines.
MELLING HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP,Blueprinted by PRECISION OIL PUMPS. The pump is a brand new Melling HV Small Block Mopar pump #M72HV. Will fit all 273, 318, 340, 360 engines. Each pump is disassembled in groups of ten, The passages have the casting flash removed, polished, radiused and blended by hand. The Housings & gears are Deburred by a Vibratory -Polisher then cleaned. The Gears are then sprayed with TECH-LINE moly-coating and oven curred. Three Critical Clearances are checked on reassembly: (1) Gear to Housing,(2) Mesh or Backlash, (3) Gear to Cover-Plate. With Ten gear sets to choose from, One set with Optimal clearances will be installed. The relief valve is deburred with emmory-cloth and is re-installed with the existing spring & new hardware, Each cover plate is also Vibratory -Polished, cleaned and is fastened with safety-wired aircraft bolts. All pumps are bench tested. Buy with confidence.

I paid $119 + shipping, but I will sell this for $110 shipped to the lower 48. Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 029.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 031.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 033.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 271
Status
Not open for further replies.
-