Bluetooth radio build.

-
Last edited:
RRR may have a flip phone to go with that Cassette player. JK. The cigg lighter Bluetooth transmitter works great for me. You may be better off finding a cheap Craagslist head unit with an output jack or even BT. You could then wire up a USB jack to it. Not sure exactly what you are trying to do/add to your existing stereo.

Hey dartfreak, is this piece in your hand part of the car radio? or the new bluetooth ?

20200508_191219-jpg.jpg

I just ordered the bluetooth receiver from amazon. I found one that has 200 wats for $28 . takes about a month to ship from China. :BangHead: .
Against my better judgement , but what you gonna do, if you want it.

I just ordered the bluetooth receiver from amazon. I found one that has 200 wats for $28 . takes about a month to ship from China. :BangHead: .
Against my better judgement , but what you gonna do, if you want it.
Send me a link 200 watts sounds good

I took my radio out today and pulled all the guts out , cleaned the plastic lens and replaced the light bulb in it. Put it back in , at least it looks like it works till the receiver gets here.:thumbsup:

I took my radio out today and pulled all the guts out , cleaned the plastic lens and replaced the light bulb in it. Put it back in , at least it looks like it works till the receiver gets here.:thumbsup:
Just kept that one knob stem and the plastic piece that it goes in. I shorted metal part a little over a half inch to clear the bluetooth knob then drilled out the plastic to slide over the bluetooth knob then epoxy the two together so they both turn

Depending on the resitence you might be able to use the OEM Pot In stead of the one on the board of you are inclined to do some soldering

Potentiometer, what you took the shaft out of. A varable resistor.

I was able to use the original pot on mine. If I recall it was a 10K which is a pretty common value on audio pots.

Lol, I'm 9 days and counting on one from only 300 miles away!...……..

200W Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board TPA3116,DAMGOO 100W+100W Audio Amp Board | eBay
I'm gonna order one of those 200w and try it too. Just because I'm curious lol. It was a fun build I'm curious how I can improve it the 2nd go around lol.
I don't know a whole lot about stereos and how sound electronics work but I'm curious if you could hook two speaker wires into the same terminal and have 2 left and 2 right speakers (total of 4) instead of just 2?

-
Back