Body gasket Kit

-

chad72duster

Reaction score
does anyone make a body gasket set that has it all, all the weather stripping and seals and gaskets, all will have to be relaced after the paint job.
Thaks Guys.

Chad, I think Year One might. You should check with them!

I don't think anyone carries one big gasket kit!I bought all my gaskets and weatherstripping in seperate pieces.I know they carry firewall gasket kits,rubber bumper kits and body plug kits at Year One and the Paddock.

I was hoping someone just made the whole damn set so I dont leave any out. How about Jims?? I havent heard anything good about Year one so I will most likely look in another direction first. Maybe Jacks the send out pretty prompt just have a little attitude on the phone. year one I have head you are lucky to get your stuff.

They have been good in shipping timely to me and handling any returns I've had ober the past few months, but I'm sure there are others suppliers out there who are cheaper on many things. You might also try Harden's MuscleCar World. They were out at the KC show with a big display area and merchandise booths. They are located in Lexington MO.

I thought Year One though had like Hood Gasket Kits, Trunk Gasket Kits, Windows, etc. I might be wrong on that though. Hope this helps Chad...

-
Back