body parts where can i find good quarters

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
hey guys i am looking for a company that sells good quarter panels so if you have any reccomendations please help i need them for a 72 scamp 2dr ht i also would like some feed back on best place to get fiber glass fenders from ty guys all input helps

amd didnt have my quarters and i plan to get those aar fenders thanks anyone else got quarter ideas?

amd didnt have my quarters and i plan to get those aar fenders thanks anyone else got quarter ideas?

Sherman's (Detroit) or Cross Canada Auto Body (Windor, ON) may be able to provide you with aftermarket panels.

FYI - Most of the aftermarket panels are stamped in Taiwan or China so the quality is questionable at best. I know because I'm living the nightmare right now.

If you want good replacement panels I suggest you try to find rust free used pieces that were removed from the donor car properly. There are several SW or high desert used body parts suppliers. eg. High Desert Mopars I've bought fenders from Jim and they were perfect!

The more visible used parts people advertise in magazines such as the Mopar Collector's Guild magazine.

I sure hope this helps.

sscuda

aren't the quarters the same as a dart?

JUST IN 1970-71 AND 72 UP DODGE DART FULL 1/4S AND SKINS MADE ON ALL NEW TOOLING, FITS GREAT SAME QUALITY AS FACTORY.

rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

AMD WEBSITE MIGHT SAY OUT OF STOCK BUT THEY ARE READY TO SHIP OUT CALL ME AT 434-489-9981 IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL CALL U BACK!!!!

101016.jpg

ah yes, the typical "it fits as good as the factory' comment Ive seen and installed a few of those 'cheaper' china quarters, dont fit well be expecting to 'MAKE THEM FIT' Hell my dad even bought the OEM Mopar Certified part qt pannel for his challeger, they still were not 'perfect' but shipping and all that comes into play as to slight tweaking

I'll be swearing quite a bit once i start trying to graft on my qts for my cuda, the shipping from paddock btw is a freaking joke, You can see photos in my barracuda thread, big box, with a piece of cardboard in between the qts, THATS ALL, yes 180(buisness price) shipping on the dam qts and freakin no packing, what a joke!

-
Back