Body Spears Original ?

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of lower body side moldings spears. I wanted to know if they were a duster option? I have only seen a couple dusters with them installed. Below is a pic of them. They attach below the doors between the wheel well trim. They are off a 4 door 74 dart. thanks walt:sleepy2:

Yes, they came on Dusters, Darts and Scamps. Carefull of the length though. I know for a fact that the chrome rocker strips off a 2 dr Dart are shorter then the chrome rocker strips off a 2 dr Scamp. The Scamp strips are about 2" longer then the Darts since the Scamp fenders (much like a Dusters) are longer behind the front wheel. Since the wheel base of the Duster is shorter then the Scamp, perhaps that Dart trim might fit on your Duster.

I'm still looking for another trim piece for my Scamp but I'm limited to finding them off another Scamp.

Those look like 66 coronet trim also I think the 440 bodys had spears ,probably much longer tho

is this wut your talking about that goes over the rocker panel this on a 1971 340 duster

-
Back