Bonus Cuda time in Minnesota

-

Bob67Barracuda

Reaction score
I keep saying this is the final cruise and then we keep getting this weather. 70 degrees on Nov. 1 here in St. Paul, MN.

3C0037CA-B30C-4F3B-9A53-0FBE8D1529EA.jpeg

AA8272E9-62B0-489F-889F-012B5020A511.jpeg

Nice car!! Beautiful day, I’m 15 miles south of St. Cloud and it was nice working outside today...never thought I’d have the shop doors open on Nov 1st and wearing a t-shirt! Supposed to be 75 tomorrow here, wish it would be like this longer!

E6D8C09A-61E8-4E4A-9DCF-CEB6FD52DE94.jpeg

E0FF0C32-BF0F-4C1B-84C1-B7B2D654C277.jpeg

Last edited:
It was in the 70's here in Missouri. Suppose to be the same thing over the next couple of days.

I was organizing a storage unit for two cars winter hibernation today, it was awesome! Replace the shady fan on the wagon, and put some miles on it, may be my last day to drive it, I work 5 days straight starting Thursday. I'll take these late fall weather patterns any day.

Last edited:
I was organizing a storage unit for two cars winter hibernation today, it was awesome! Replace the shady fan on the wagon, and put some miles on it, may be my last day to drive it, I work 5 straight starting Thursday. I'll take these late fall weather patterns any day.
5 weeks straight?

The most I've worked was a month straight, no time off and working 10 shifts, but I was a lot younger then

The most I've worked was a month straight, no time off and working 10 shifts, but I was a lot younger then
I get 5 days off every two weeks, work 12's and only work half the month. I did 6-7 a week for two months when I was getting ready to leave my ex, it was hot during memorial day two years ago, and I was spent after I moved out. Haven't needed to do that since.

I get 5 days off every two weeks, work 12's and only work half the month. I did 6-7 a week for two months when I was getting ready to leave my ex, it was hot during memorial day two years ago, and I was spent after I moved out. Haven't needed to do that since.
Sir, you have worked some wild hours yourself

-
Back