Boobs are not fair.

-
I work as a bouncer on the weekends. Checking ID's at the door and maintain the crowd. I tell you I hate nothing more then snotty little b*$ches that get pissed at you when there fake ID dont pass. We are one of the few bars in town that actually card at the door. Ive noticed the new age doesnt have a clue.

I own a bar. Kids think it's a funny game to try and get in and drink underage. It's not funny to me. The fines are unbelievable. Then we get a lot of the idiots that were kicked out of other bars. Every night at 1:00 they come in absolutely hammered, driving their cars, and expect us to serve them. When I refuse, they swear and scream and then stomp out and get in their cars again. I try to tell them all that a $30 cab ride is cheap compared to fines, attorney fees and jail time. It's hard to reason with a drunk.

I looked at this whole thread and what no picture to judge if the person should go with a warning. You know there are standards not all people get the pass. As said we need pics

True story... For a time my wife was getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with warnings A LOT. She even got pulled over twice by the same cop who let her go both times.

In the same time I received a couple tickets for 6 over. Once in a 55 and once in a 65. I even got a ticket for 6 over driving in the HOV lane on my motorcycle. I was riding with the flow of traffic and the cop singled me out. I guess the guy wanted me to get run over.

Anyway... my wife came home with another "I got pulled over and let go with a warning story". I was furious... I called up the PD which she had been dealing with, which was also the same PD that I had been dealing with. I asked to speak to a Sargent. I told him that my wife was getting let go with warnings for the same **** that I was getting ticketed for. He asked what I wanted him to do.... I said "How about telling your officers to start thinking with their heads instead of their dicks". "My wife has big boobs, and I don't, obviously that must mean something to them". We both got a good laugh out of that, and he jokingly said he would post that on their bulletin board...

To make matters worse, my wife is an absolute smart *** to the cops when she's pulled over, while I'm a yes sir, no sir, have a nice day sir, kind of guy. Go figure...

True story... For a time my wife was getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with warnings A LOT. She even got pulled over twice by the same cop who let her go both times.

In the same time I received a couple tickets for 6 over. Once in a 55 and once in a 65. I even got a ticket for 6 over driving in the HOV lane on my motorcycle. I was riding with the flow of traffic and the cop singled me out. I guess the guy wanted me to get run over.

Anyway... my wife came home with another "I got pulled over and let go with a warning story". I was furious... I called up the PD which she had been dealing with, which was also the same PD that I had been dealing with. I asked to speak to a Sargent. I told him that my wife was getting let go with warnings for the same **** that I was getting ticketed for. He asked what I wanted him to do.... I said "How about telling your officers to start thinking with their heads instead of their dicks". "My wife has big boobs, and I don't, obviously that must mean something to them". We both got a good laugh out of that, and he jokingly said he would post that on their bulletin board...

To make matters worse, my wife is an absolute smart *** to the cops when she's pulled over, while I'm a yes sir, no sir, have a nice day sir, kind of guy. Go figure...

Well your screwed now cause you have to pay your tickets and her tickets now.
LMFAO

I looked at this whole thread and what no picture to judge if the person should go with a warning. You know there are standards not all people get the pass. As said we need pics

As long as the pics aren't of the type that would result in this thread getting moved to the "Blue Forum".

Well your screwed now cause you have to pay your tickets and her tickets now.
LMFAO

Thankfully her driving habits have changed and she doesn't get pulled over any more. I've been lucky and haven't got pulled over either, so no problems any more. Guess it's one of the benefits of moving out to the boonies where the roads are long, and clear, and the cops are few and far between:burnout:

WOOOOOHOOOO.........Is there a "blue forum here?..........oh sorry.

I lost a fiancee to a drunk driver... please set her straight before someone else gets their life taken and ruins the lives of everyone they know.

I own a bar. Kids think it's a funny game to try and get in and drink underage. It's not funny to me. The fines are unbelievable. Then we get a lot of the idiots that were kicked out of other bars. Every night at 1:00 they come in absolutely hammered, driving their cars, and expect us to serve them. When I refuse, they swear and scream and then stomp out and get in their cars again. I try to tell them all that a $30 cab ride is cheap compared to fines, attorney fees and jail time. It's hard to reason with a drunk.

A story for you Mopar to ya
My brother in law owned a bar in RI when they just started to come after bar owners for drunk patrons getting in wrecks. He started a policy where if you came in with 4 people, one was a designated driver, and every time the table ordered a round the designated driver got a free non-alcoholic drink and a "credit". On another night that driver could come in (with another designated driver) and cash in those "credits" for free drinks.
It worked for his business (and actually increased it).

Just a thought...............Jim

I lost a fiancee to a drunk driver... please set her straight before someone else gets their life taken and ruins the lives of everyone they know.

Sincerely sorry for your loss.
There were nights in my past I should not have driven. Only by the grace of God I did not live to regret my ignorant decisions.

Jim

Alot of things have changed over the years. The BAC limit has been lowered. The drinking age has been raised. There is alot more traffic. People drive faster nowadays. Yeah, I cant believe that the girl got away with it but in the other hand, I have done the same back when I was 18. I had a friend that was drinking a case of beer a day.
I cant remember him ever getting any dui's or even anytickets. This was Florida back in the eighties. We drank and drove back then. Nowadays, I wouldnt even think about trying those things. One dui caused accident is one too many. (I know, I was almost killed by a drunk driver back in 1995).

Mikebee I am with you, what about the pictures. I mean lets face it we all need to see who is getting away with illegal behavior, so that is we should see them on the road we can follow them because they will not get a ticket. Right?

and Of course nothing bad I mean the blue room has too many pictures already. Wait is that possible?

Where beith this blue/titty room?
I must depart post haste to it!

If she had said she was going to her boyfriend's house it may have turned out differently.

I have had a city cop let me call a taxi before. Most are only in it for the money or their bosses favors and really nothing else.

In the mid eighties it was legal to have an open beer and drive in Florida. Texas also.

Alot of things have changed over the years. The BAC limit has been lowered. The drinking age has been raised. There is alot more traffic. People drive faster nowadays. Yeah, I cant believe that the girl got away with it but in the other hand, I have done the same back when I was 18. I had a friend that was drinking a case of beer a day.
I cant remember him ever getting any dui's or even anytickets. This was Florida back in the eighties. We drank and drove back then. Nowadays, I wouldnt even think about trying those things. One dui caused accident is one too many. (I know, I was almost killed by a drunk driver back in 1995).

I use to drink and drive but now I only drink at stoplights and stop signs.

Where beith this blue/titty room?
I must depart post haste to it!

Become a Gold member and you will discover the Blue room and help the site stay afloat.

But mainly you will see all that you want to see and then some.

Become a Gold member and you will discover the Blue room and help the site stay afloat.

But mainly you will see all that you want to see and then some.

Sadly, as always, money standith in the way of my pleasure!

Boobs do nothing for me. I'm a leg and booty man so she would have went to jail crying crocodile tears.

On a serious note, she really needs to count her blessings and quit driving drunk.
My Sister in law is in jail for the next ten years, already served four for passing out drunk while driving with her two girlfriends.
Both of them are dead and she was in a pile of broken bones under the dash.

Don't know how she lived through it but she was an expert at driving drunk and getting away with it for YEEEEEEEARRRRS, even used her looks and yes, boobs to flirt her way out of tight spots with cops until that night where it all came to a sudden stop at a driveway culvert that flipped the vehicle like a catapult nose over tail twice, instantly decapitating both of her pretty girlfriends and ejecting them all over some poor guy's front yard.
Ugly scene, and the Parents of both dead girls said they knew it was a matter of time before they got this phone call.

Moral to this story?
Luck has an ugly sense of humor.

-
Back