booster

-

74Dart318

Reaction score
Alright, well I own a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger 318 that has front disc rear drum brakes and I bought a replacement booster a few years back and it already has a vacuum leak. I was wondering if there is anywhere to purchase a new booster for my car. One that might last longer than 3 years. Thanks for the help.
Charlie

Alright, well I own a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger 318 that has front disc rear drum brakes and I bought a replacement booster a few years back and it already has a vacuum leak. I was wondering if there is anywhere to purchase a new booster for my car. One that might last longer than 3 years. Thanks for the help.
Charlie
If it turns out it's leaking, you can replace it at the link below.

http://boosterdeweyexchange.com/

I know it is leaking because a mechanic told me but you can tell whenever the car is in idle. If you have it in nuetral or park with your foot off the gas it runs smoothly and when you press on the gas the idle is rough.

If you want to replace it, click on the link in my previous post.

Ok thank you. Does this guy have rebuilt boosters or does he rebuild only the ones sent to him?

Looks like you send your booster and he sends you another that is rebuilt. Or I'm sure you can request he rebuild yours. Give him a call.

-
Back