Border Crossing.

-
Congrats Scott, your world just got bigger and that's huge. I hope you enjoy Disney with your daughter. We have a trip planned as well. Just waiting till the boy is a bit older to appreciate it. I hear its not cheap but if you plan well it can be less of a hit. That being said , that smile on our kid's faces is priceless.

Congrats Disney is a blast!Make sure you know your trailer plate number when crossing!

Congrats on the new "North America Traveler" status! Hope to meet you at MATS in 2014. My Inland Mopars Car Club has a group that goes every year from SoCal.

Congratulations Scott You and Haylee will enjoy you travels in america
I have never been to Disney Land but I have been to Disney world in California when I was about 7 years old

Looking forward to seeing your trip to our drag strip

I bet Haylee has grown a bunch since this cute picture, Looking forward to see your travel plans :cheers: Heck we may end up at the Flip Flop In at the same time :cheers:

Attachments

• HAELEE%20084.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 88
Thanks for the invite Geoff.After waiting so long for the O.K to cross,I,ll have to make some plans now(work/holidays,etc,etc).I,m racing with my Nostalgia group this weekend and will find out when they plan on heading down to Milan Raceway.I,ve heard many horror stories of being held up at the border and would hate to hold up the gang/convoy.I will let y,all know when I,ll be headed down for a weekend of racing.Will have to see about Disney World this year after a chat with the Boss.:D

There's some Everglades fishing planned for the boys during our trip also... just a little sweetener!!

Congrats Scott... Lots of people can't come to Canada. ;)

I travel to the US all the time. I'm actually heading there today to pickup a new motor I bought in Cleveland, Ohio.

Let me know when your going to Milan Scott. I might be able to tag along....

Riddler

-
Back