Bought a Chev

-
Good looking truck, I had a 71 SWB stepside, I liked that old truck.

Very nice! I like the color!

I dunno what it is with these trucks. Both Chevy and the Dodge powerwagons. I see them and I just like em'.

Of course I've owned three 1980's era Dodge truck (1983,84 & 1988 ) that weren't much different from the 1970's power wagons.

I'm still going to get a 4-door short bed Dodge or Chevy one of these days.

Now Fords... There are only a select few I like.

Ok, I'll be the guy to say it..... why is this thread in the "Mopar general discussion" forum ?

Clean looking truck, by the way.....

Ok, I'll be the guy to say it..... why is this thread in the "Mopar general discussion" forum ?

Clean looking truck, by the way.....

Gee sorry about that...general discussion forum said "non automotive stuff"...maybe since I have owned a Roadrunner and currently own a Scamp and have been a paid gold member since 2011 you might cut me some slack...if not COLOR ME OUTTA HERE...Marla

You're good, no problem. Nice truck. That body is one of the best ever produced by Any manufacturer. IMHO, but that's the only one that really matters to me! :)

I had a nice '73 with a wood bed, I put a Corvette engine in. I really miss that thing.

Super nice C/10. I had one of these years ago. 71 C/10 long bed. I put a 350/350 in it, and a muncie 4 speed. Had lots of fun with it. Granted mine was not as nice looking as yours. Good luck with it, these are one of the few good looking GM body styles.

My thoughts exactly. Why post Chevy **** on here?

Why do you want to piss on this persons parade?!?
Its a nice truck they wanted to share pix of with us Heaven forbid!! Believe it or not some of us do have and enjoy "gasp" other vehicles that are not mopars. I myself have a 1994 C1500 silverado i owned since new and love, as well as a "gasp" 2007 mustang GT. I personally think marlabucks C/10 is pretty sweet.

I was going to make a WTF kinda comment about a Cheby being on here... - then I saw the truck - very nice! AT, 4x4 right? Planning to lift it etc. or....??

Not a GM guy but do like the older Chevy truck styling up to 72.
First vehicle I ever painted was your exact truck!
Nice find, enjoy it.

But with a 440 under the hood it would look and sound even better. :blob:
A guy did that here. When quizzed, he said, Best of both worlds. I like the body and LOVE the power plant. A Chevy fan spoke up, actually tried to, but was shot down with the owner saying "Piss on the Chevy! Lack luster lump is outta here!"
My thoughts exactly. Why post Chevy **** on here?
Read below. We're all just sharing.
Why do you want to piss on this persons parade?!?
Its a nice truck they wanted to share pix of with us Heaven forbid!! Believe it or not some of us do have and enjoy "gasp" other vehicles that are not mopars. I myself have a 1994 C1500 silverado i owned since new and love, as well as a "gasp" 2007 mustang GT. I personally think marlabucks C/10 is pretty sweet.

This ^^^^^^^^!!!!

It maybe a MoPar board but people's "Other rides" have always been welcomed for a showing.

Enjoy the truck Marla.

i have been wanting to sell my mustang ragtop an buy an older truck. those chevys just keep catching my eye. just a good looking truck all the way around. and no shortage of things made for them either..

-
Back