Bought a new toy!

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I decided to sell the Viper and get something a little different. I don't have an actual pic yet but here is a link to what it is. Mine is yellow and had 1400 miles on it when I got it. They only import 100 of these cars per year. Mine is a 2002 and that was the 25th aniversary edition. I was lucky enough to get number 9 out of 100. This car is a blast.

http://www.fast-autos.net/lotus/lotusespritv8.html

you gonna give me a ride in this one too!!...heres the picture i promised you about a year ago!!!

s 69 Cuda (Small).jpg

Sweet car, what country is Lotus from? I had the chance to drive a Elise before, but was to big for the car. Did ride in an Espirit before though cool cars.

I used to take care of a Lotus Elan and an Esprit for awhile. Pretty cool cars.I haven't seen one in quite awhile, but they used to rev hard and really were pretty impressive in their torque and handling. Enjoy it , they do like to rev !

Jason96R said:
Sweet car, what country is Lotus from?
UK and then malyasia for a while when proton owned them then UK again I thnk thats how it went might have changed hads one or two more times but short answer is UK

sorry,but if it's not a mopar it's not really worth getting all that excited over is it.Dude you sold a viper for that? do you need kicked in the nuts or what? It's MOPAR or no car for me.If i had a lotus i'd have to trade it for a real car a MOPAR

Nice little car. I bet it handles better that the Viper. I heard they were real loose in the rear.
And Jeff. Chill Dude. There are other cars to get excited over, not all of them are Mopars. I had the chance to be a passenger in a Skyline, Wow, What an experience.

YEAH!!!!...TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!
my buddy going up had money and he bought a TWIN TURBO CALLAWAY CORVETTE!!!!!
in 2nd gear we were going 90mph!!!!!

Jeff chill out and grow up!!!! This is your first post and you are being a asshole.There are alot of cars to get excited over.

Brett when are you going to have Pic. of that sweet ride? Bet you can't wait
till you can take her down the track and see what it will do.Let us know if you do. Sweet car!!!!

Good looking car Brett. Not to many of those around. Bet it is a blast to drive.
I sure wouldn't want your insurance bill though.

Jack

Heheh.. Always one some where aye?
Me if I could find a good priced Red white and blue Rebel Rambler...
It will be sitting next to my Dart.. When I find one :D

those are impressiv litle things i like mopar the best but i can get exited about other stuff to, i have tried som europen and japanes sportscars and some of them are fast and fun!
hope you will have fun with it!

BARRACUDA340S said:
I decided to sell the Viper and get something a little different. I don't have an actual pic yet but here is a link to what it is. Mine is yellow and had 1400 miles on it when I got it. They only import 100 of these cars per year. Mine is a 2002 and that was the 25th aniversary edition. I was lucky enough to get number 9 out of 100. This car is a blast.

http://www.fast-autos.net/lotus/lotusespritv8.html

Hate to pee in your punch bowl there Brett, but those things are half assembled from the factory! I worked at a Porsche-Audi-Lotus dealer years ago and those things make backyard kits cars look high end.....

God bless & good luck.........:salut:

jeff64 said:
sorry,but if it's not a mopar it's not really worth getting all that excited over is it.Dude you sold a viper for that? do you need kicked in the nuts or what? It's MOPAR or no car for me.If i had a lotus i'd have to trade it for a real car a MOPAR

I happen to have a real Mopar, look at pic below. If you have any doubts line whatever you got up next to it and we'll give you a whole new appreciation for REAL. If you don't have anything worth racing me then I'll gladly give you a ride!, just bring your diaper.

The car handles real nice and performs well. The Viper was real cool but just not as user friendly. You couldn't lock it, you had to leave the top at home if you wanted to go topless etc etc. I use these cars to get away for a weekend cruise so the Lotus gives me the best of both worlds, plus the fun factor is off the scale.

FASTBACK340 said:
Hate to pee in your punch bowl there Brett, but those things are half assembled from the factory! I worked at a Porsche-Audi-Lotus dealer years ago and those things make backyard kits cars look high end.....

God bless & good luck.........:salut:

you might be right? let me ask you a question! you ever looked at the fit and finish of a Viper?

-
Back