Bought Some Krylon Spray Paint from Lowes for $0.02 per can!!!

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
So I went to Lowes today to grab a quart of paint for a small project, and I saw what was left of a display of marked down Krylon spray paint. There were two cans left. They were a nice light blue (Peekaboo Blue). The sign said $0.02 per can. I told the girl behind the counter that for two cents I'd find a use for it. This is the FIRST time I have ever gone to Lowes and walked out only having paid 4 cents.

IMG_5461.jpg

if you were a Vet you could have got 10% off. Would that make it free or would they owe you?

if you were a Vet you could have got 10% off. Would that make it free or would they owe you?

LOL, I am a vet (USAF 20 years). Lowes used to give the discount on top of a sale item or mark down, but now it's just on regular priced merchandise. What is really funny is that when I first saw the sign, I misread it as $2.00. I told the girl that for only $2 I could find a use for it, and she told me it was only 2 cents.

My brother manages the electrical aisle in local Home Depot, he carry's his price tool. he watches stuff get marked down and often thrown out if nt one buys

I just got 4 five quart jugs of GTX high mileage synthetic blend 5W30 for $4.98 per jug...from Lowes.....$1 a quart

-
Back