Bought through FABO!

-

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Aloha!

Here is my Dad's new ride. He got it through the Cars For Sale section. Thanks FABO!!!! Sorry I know its not an A body.
For people that remember the truck...and complained about shipping cost. Try shipping to Hawaii! So no more "whining" about how you wish a vehicle was closer! Pull the trigger and BUY IT! :bootysha:

He is VERY happy about his NEW ride! :toothy10::drinkers:
1967 Sweptline D100 Original 383, 727, 8-3/4 3.55 99k miles. Needs a repaint. But it is a SOLID truck.

Aloha Mike!

Copy of Dad D100- Mike Duster 8-16-08 Small.JPG

Thanks guys...Dad is really happy. He has always been a "truck" guy. He's out right now getting parts to make her better! It took about a month to get here...Funny too...it was cheaper to ship then my Duster...Sometimes going direct is not the cheapest. Use a transport company...they can get better rates...

I sure am happy for ya Dfnsmn34.:blob:
That is a great truck, and I am a in envy:thumleft:
Its so cool to see us dads happy.
1967 BB auto :burnout:Back in the day ! That was like a fast competived and well known ate the drag strip. It don't get no better.:thumleft:

Congrat's to your dad Dfnsmn34,

A great choice Dad :salut:
Take a read at this http://www.sweptline.com/hist/spectrucks.html

tttttttttt.jpg

Damn nice swepty
i used to see those wheel covers all the time; auto parts store accessory from backin the day.
what transport company did you use. i'll be shipping cars back to mainland soon and am looking for best deal- thanks
aloha-pauly

-
Back