Bowtie Burnout Goes Bad

-
That was pretty scary. Good thing it came through the top, and not at the spectators. There are a lot of cool tire explosions on there. Thanks John.

There was seriously something wrong with that tire, they shouldn't come apart like that, the tire still has plenty of tread. The steel beads blew apart and came completly off the rim, usually the tread just seperates or the tire blows. Pretty wicked video, and what better car to destroy than an Iroc wannabe :snakeman:

Yeah, that tire could`ve taken out some people with the way it exploded. Thankfully it didn`t but it did provide endless entertainment to all Mopar and Ford fans.

There was seriously something wrong with that tire, they shouldn't come apart like that, the tire still has plenty of tread. The steel beads blew apart and came completly off the rim, usually the tread just seperates or the tire blows. Pretty wicked video, and what better car to destroy than an Iroc wannabe :snakeman:

Yeah he was winding it pretty tight though, in what sounded like 2nd or 3rd gear. That tire probably had an S speed rating and he was turning it in the V or Y range. :D

Thats gonna cost a few bucks to fix......His wife will be pizzed.....my wife would kill me if that was her car.... Can you Imagine hey honey gonna take your car for a cruz I;ll be back in a few hrs.... hahahhhahaha

The promoters are very lucky that stayed contained inside the car. I have personnally used 1.25 lbs of C-4 in a car and it did almost the same amount of damage. To put in into perspective 1.25 lbs under a car will flip it so that could have turned tragic very quickly.

I wonder if the bone head also realizes that as an example, if the speedo said 100mph and drivers side wheel not turning that the planetaries within the open diff. could have been traveling around the cage at twice that speed. Probably not and next he'll be wondering why his rear end is making that gravel crushing sound sometime soon.

That'll make you think twice about doin a burnout . {especially with a 1 wheel wonder}

Thats gonna cost a few bucks to fix......

Maybe he'll stick a posi unit in it for the next time.

Burnout contests,drifting,& Monster Trucks. Automotive attractions I can do without
. :angry7:

Holy crap. That quater panel to door seam in so outta wack that quater must have moved over 1/2".

Gotta love the digital age. Looks like at least 5 people recorded this one, and Peg Leg Nick will live on in infamy forever thanks to youtube lol.

Grant

-
Back