Boy fights back against a bully

-
Funny? No.

My son showed me this a few days ago. He had the unfortunate role of the fat kid himself when he was in elementary school. He was bullied and he eventually fought back as well. No video of that one, but the teachers invariably see the larger kid as the instigator and that was very wrong and very damaging. Outcome of my son's incident was he got a reputation as fat and slow, but god help you if he got a hold of you!

I understand the little rotter's parents are suing. I say let 'em sue; there appears to be video evidence that their precious little snowflake started it and deserved what he got.

does anyone know how bad the little bully was hurt? looks like he hit his leg on the planter box... wondering if he broke it.

There is a comment below the video, is it correct?

The larger kid was a known bully at the school, and the smaller one was finally standing up to him...That is why it was being recorded.

There is a comment below the video, is it correct?

The larger kid was a known bully at the school, and the smaller one was finally standing up to him...That is why it was being recorded.

The narrative in the story never clearly identifies the "bully" or the "bullied". I think we assume the fat kid is in the roll of the "bullied". I know when I was in school the fat kids were always being picked on.

Sadly, that incident was here in Australia.
See this report in one of the National papers:
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...-bully-sounds-alarm-bells-20110315-1bvmu.html

Apparently the bullies mother has been on TV and I saw this comment on one of the Mopar forums I am on:
"Today tonight just had an interview with the bully boys mum and she reckons her son got what he deserved
laugh.gif
mum is going to get her son to apologise.....when he can walk again
laugh.gif
"
I did'nt see that, but good on her if it does happen.

Serves the little bathtub right !

regards,Rod:-D

If you listen closely you can almost here the cracking of the little pricks leg haha.

Ha ha ha! It may be a good thing if this kid learned his lesson at an early age and not later on in say high school. Kids get a lot more brutal later on. If some kid had tried that to me when I was around 16 I would have broke his arm and jaw. Little kids tend to stop at the first sign of pain, older kids don't really care.

Kids nowadays need to suck it up more. Adults are teaching kids by bad example to go tattletale or point the finger by all their needless litigation. We're raising a generation of pansies. Those kids handled it all on their own. Adults shouldda never got involved.

Truth is everyone of us has been in that situation. As humans, we aren't so different from the young bucks of other species when it comes to nature/hormones.
Cyber bullying does set us apart.

had a teacher keep me after school till I fought a bully once told us we weren't going home till I fought him so I did ,he was fat and slow and just as surprised as me when broke his nose we both took our licks and went home nobody cried to the parents or the principal --ahhh the good old days

That was awesome. Little prick got what he deserved.

X2, my son was bullied by a kid in 6th grade, a little smart ***. I talked to his principal, and he said there wasn't any reports of this kid bullying anyone, so I told Austin to take care of it himself. He got it straightend out, and had no problems after that. By the way the kid's dad is a prick too, he drives some shitbox mustang cobra, one day I was picking my son up from school in my dart, and I pulled up next to him and asked if he wanted to run it, he said he didn't race his car, too bad I would have loved to give him a whiping too!

X2, my son was bullied by a kid in 6th grade, a little smart ***. I talked to his principal, and he said there wasn't any reports of this kid bullying anyone, so I told Austin to take care of it himself. He got it straightend out, and had no problems after that. By the way the kid's dad is a prick too, he drives some shitbox mustang cobra, one day I was picking my son up from school in my dart, and I pulled up next to him and asked if he wanted to run it, he said he didn't race his car, too bad I would have loved to give him a whiping too!
:thumrigh::thumrigh::thumrigh:

The bully winds up taking an *** whooping at some point. I remember a bully in school at PE was picking on a normal looking kid, he was the youngest boy out of 4 brothers. This kid looked like he couldn't break out of a wet paper bag. That skinny kid knocked the chitttt out of the bully that was twice as big as him. I mean he beat the chittt out of the bully big time, boxed his ears and everything above the belt. Everyone was in shock even the skinny kid!! Haaa I got a few stories of my own against multiple Asians a few times back in the day I was lucky enough to be the last one standing! Ahhh the good ole days!

-
Back