-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go...brand new aftermarket:cheers:

rear go wing underbrackets, new 25.00 001.jpg

rear go wing underbrackets, new 25.00 002.jpg

rear go wing underbrackets, new 25.00 003.jpg

rear go wing underbrackets, new 25.00 004.jpg

It's not just the hardware you need to put those in.........

If your car did not come equipped with a wing, chances are that the "cutouts" under the trunk are not there either........Those are the brackets alright, but they mount in a good sized cutout on either side so that the nuts remain flat to the bracket.

There is a special plastic template you can buy that fits over the trunk underside (molded plastic...one for each side) that has the correct cutout in it.....you have to trace the holes, then carefully cut your trunk inner steel with a small cutting wheel (like a dremel....they work best, but you need the good reinforced cutting wheels).

Sorry, but I don't have the record of where I purchased my patterns......and I don't have them anymore.........Someone here must know where to snag them.........if you want to do it RIGHT, then get the patterns and install your brackets properly.......you'll be glad you did.

Wow, there sure has been a lot of interest in wings lately. I'm getting worn out trying to keep up with all the threads related to where or how to mount them. :dontknow:
Here are more discussions we have had recently about this topic. See if this helps:

Where to mount? (Even has pictures)

Got my wing but no hardware!

Is it "go" or "gull"?

Where to buy and what's it made of?

I really like the looks of them on A-bodies - very clean, smooth lines. Kind of understated, not like those hulking pieces of rejected airplane parts you see dragging behind ricers.

GOT IT..........Go to FPAP.com (First Place Auto Products)...they sell the plastic molded templates with which to trace the exact factory cutout undewr your trunk lid to properly install your spoiler brackets.

They also sell complete kits.........Tenplates are still only $30. a pair. Definitely a good deal. :toothy10:

you got it....brackets are sold to...gotdust57...Thanks...and no on hardware, brackets are it sorry

I may have under side install directions aswell....not as nice as the ones, you all are talking about, I will post what I have use your own discretion :toothy10:

duster dart go wing instructions 1.jpg

duster dart go wing instructions 2.jpg

duster dart go wing   instructions 3.jpg

duster dart go wing instructions 4.jpg

Yes sir...Items will be shipped on weds, thanks for payment...awesome guy to deal with...i want to see pics when you are done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back