Braided hoses for 11 3/4" swap

-

65TerrorCuda

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows where I can get some braided lines for a 65 barracuda with the 11-3/4" front disc swap with the slider calipers. I looked at Summit, but they've only got Russell lines listed for 67-72 barracudas. Would any of those work?

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get some braided lines for a 65 barracuda with the 11-3/4" front disc swap with the slider calipers. I looked at Summit, but they've only got Russell lines listed for 67-72 barracudas. Would any of those work?
most local speed shops will do it. had mine done at Alamo Performance here in S.A. 4315 Centergate Street San Antonio, TX 78217-4803 - (210) 637-0413. I gave them the old hose off of my car (72 Duster) so they can get the end that fits to the hard line plus the hosee that came from the disc donor car (5th Ave) and they made me a pair in a couple of hours. $55.00 + tax.

1) Where do you have your calipers mounted. Front or Rear?

2) Where does your hard line brake line end? Front or Rear of the suspension.

If 1) is rear and 2) is rear, you need a banjo ended braided line. Same for 1) front and 2)front.

Just measure how long you need and order them from most any place. You'll also need adapters at the frame to go from the brake line to #3 AN. Or you might find hoses that have flare fittings on that end. I've seen them before but they aren't too common.

DoctorDiff can set you up if you don't know what to order.

-
Back