Brake booster info needed

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Greetings - where might I find a rebuilt brake booster for a 1976 Power Wagon ?
Thanks CC

Go to cardone.com

Enter your vehicle details and it will bring up what you need. Then Google by that part number. That's how I found the booster for my '75 Trailduster

Hey this is a universal style. I don't suggest you use this. BUT I have a brand new one of these without the master cylinder. Your welcome to it.
60-76 Dodge Power Brake Booster Master Combo
Ten 4 , all those are out of stock but im going to call and talk with a human and see when they have some coming in etc , truck still on the road but I suspect its faulty brake pedal goes down at red light idling

Ten 4 , all those are out of stock but im going to call and talk with a human and see when they have some coming in etc , truck still on the road but I suspect its faulty brake pedal goes down at red light idling
If peddle is drifting to the floor, that is a bad master cylinder. Its by passing.

I agree with Roy!

If the Booster is sketchy send it to Booster Dewey out in the NW for rebuild! Much better than a Cardone rebuild!

Last edited:
FWIW be mindful that a lot of rebuilders are backed up with work so it might take awhile. I have a booster out for 6 weeks now and I was told 6 month wait.

Pull the seals in the MC. I did this to my Mazda and found a bunch of crap in it. Cleaned it and flushed the DOT3 good as new! New seals are like 5 bucks.

-
Back