Brake Light Connector

-

34072demon

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a brake light connector that would plug into the plug shown in the picture? It is for a 72 Demon. I can find the transmission end on line (A833 transmission it is also a two prong connection).

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 104
I don't believe that's what you think it is. What color are the wires?

Stop light switch should be two separate individual wires, pink and white

"This might be"? either something for the console? or seat connectors for the interlock

I got off on wrong track. Somehow I thought this was UNDER dash. This is in engine bay.

I have this same connector, unplugged, only it is under my dash. Wires are purplish. I suspect it is Back Up lights, but I can not find the wires to connect it (my back up lights do not work). Anyone know which side of the car these wires run down? The back up lights are the ones on the trunk, right?

I have this same connector, unplugged, only it is under my dash. Wires are purplish. I suspect it is Back Up lights, but I can not find the wires to connect it (my back up lights do not work). Anyone know which side of the car these wires run down? The back up lights are the ones on the trunk, right?

What year / make / model are we working on. Was this a console car?. violet wire sounds like backup

"At some point.....68 or 69..." Ma moved the backup light switch from the shifter to the transmission on automatics.

-
Back